💜MY SKIN AGAINST YOURS 🖤

"Because Tonight The Only Thing You Are Going To Feel is Mine Skin Against Yours... "

______________________________________

Author's Pov

At Kim Mansion

"All the best my son for  this new journey of your life ....."

Suga spoke who was holding Taesin's hand in his and then placed his palm over his head.

"And I know that you are going to be the best  husband and a perfect father just like Taehyung who loved his family more than his own self.... "

Taesin's eyes slightly turned teary at Suga's words which didn't go unnoticed by him.. Suga softly placed a kiss on his forehead and stated with a beautiful smile.

"Welcome your life's new beginning with an open heart because every beautiful beginning starts from an ending and when you  know it's time to start something new then trust the magic of that beginning...."

A warm smile crept on Taesin's face hearing his words which made Suga to beamed too and then they both hugged each other....

"Best of luck young man .... "

Suga said with a chuckle making him to smiled too..

"Thank you..... "

Taesin uttered and then Suga patted his head one last time and then left with a smile...

Taesin saw Suga's retracting figure and then he turned around and walked towards his room..

Taesin pushed open his bedroom's door and then walked inside and his heart got the most beautiful emotion he could ever feel by watching his wife and child sleeping peacefully on the bed while hugging each other having their cute tired faces..

He slowly chuckled watching them and then walked inside and just stood beside the bed and stared at his whole life and the reason of its living with a beautiful smile on his face.

Heaven and Aiden were totally drowned into their calm sleep as their arms were placing over each other and Aiden's face was on Heaven's chest whose head was slightly touching Aiden's head making it difficult for Taesin to identify who was looking more cuter that whom.

Taesin's smile broadened watching them and he knew that they both got tired after the whole tiring day of the wedding and its rituals..

He bent down his face and then carefully shifted Aiden's head on the pillow and placed Heaven's head on the pillow in an comfortable position too without disturbing their sleep..

And then pulled the comforter on both of their bodies and then tenderly pecked Aiden's head and then kissed Heaven's forehead..

"Good night and I love you both so much... "