💜ENOUGH🖤

"THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME, FOR YOU AND FOR US... "

______________________________________

(A/N: please Read this entire chapter thoroughly because in the end I need your suggestion on something important and yes don't spread negativity about anything please..)

Heaven's Pov

"Mum... "

I felt like my entire body froze at its place where as my feets glued to the floor as I saw her standing in front of me.. My Mum.. I felt like I was dreaming, my eyes were creating an illusion in front of my vision. But it faded when I saw her tears to started falling from her eyes which made my heart to clenched terribly and involuntarily my own eyes teared up watching her and her tears. . . ...

We both just stared at each other and I felt my body stopped processing until I felt my palm to get squeezed a little tightly taking me out of my painful dilemma. I turned my teary gaze beside me and saw Mr Min to already stare at me and than he nodded his head at me like assuring me that this was the truth. And than I felt him to released my palm from his grip and I again looked at her whose eyes constantly remained on mine and I could clearly see the restlessness in her glossy eyes..

My warm tears streamed down my cheeks and I slowly and slowly started taking my steps closer to her, my mum...My world from which I was away from I didn't know for how long..

My eyes got fastened with her as I reached to her still was not capable of believing what I was seeing until I felt her soft palms to cupped my face and I heard her beautiful soft voice.

"Heaven.... "

I got startled hearing broken and watching her tears, I felt like my soul clutched with immense amount of pain. I immediately throw my arms around her and caged her right in my arms and broke out in tears..

"M... Mum..... Mum.. Y.. You.. "

My words got stucked in my throat because of feeling a painful lump in it. I just clutched her tightly in my embrace and my heart got an alluring calmness when I found her to caged me back in her warm embrace which I was feeling like holding my home..

And for a brief moment we both just hugged each other and every single thing around her stopped and turned silent and the only thing which could be heard was the sound of our sobbing and cries..

I didn't know feeling something could be this much peaceful.. I just shedded my tears which turned more uncontrollable hearing her sobbing.. She pulled back a little and again palmed my cheeks and stated as she wiped my tears.

"How are you my baby..?"

"I... I.. Am.. Fine.. Mum.. I. Am. Fine.. " I stated and again embraced her firmly and my body started calming again feeling her warmth..