💜MY NOTHING🖤

"YOU ARE MY NOTHING,
HEAVEN..."

______________________________________

Heaven's Pov

"Because the only person who can redeem this Sin's Vengeance is
His Doll.... "

I became completely froze at my place and  felt like someone harshly snatched  my heart out from my chest when I heard his words and specially that word which I was dying to hear again from that day when my eyes first time fell on his deep oceanic one . That word which collided our fate together , the word which destined me to be his , forever his..

But I never thought that when I would again heard that word from his mouth. I would be this much away from him even by being in his embrace. I was standing in his arms but I was far away from him, far away .

I never thought hearing that word again from him would hurt me this badly because it was not hurting me it was breaking me in the most cruel way.. I was standing in front of him but he wasn't capable of seeing me not because I tried to hide but because he refused to see.. He refused to believe which was shattering me more than anything in this world.

I was staring at him like a statue where as my tears continued to stream down my cheeks because it was hurting, I didn't know where but was hurting very badly watching his darken gaze on me and feeling his closeness realising I was this much closer to him than why I was so much away from him  why..?

He stared at me with his empty cruel gaze making me to broke more badly until I felt his face to leaned more closer to me.

"You are my nothing but just a Vengeance , A Vengeance which is killing me from the day I started breathing and even if I agonized you in every possible way it won't stop the pain inside me because it will only stop the day when I'll get her back.

I'll get my doll back because only she is capable of giving me my redemption from this Venomous Vengeance.. "

More tears fell from my eyes and I was feeling I was not capable of uttering a single word to him because even if I did he would have never believed me because his pain of Vengeance for Heaven was much more stronger as  his desire of Redemption for His Doll..

His grip tightened around my waist so  densely that I hissed in pain

"Because this sinner's Redeeming Vengeance can only be completed by His doll... " He blurted out looking straight at my teary eyes.

"His Forbidden Doll.... "

I shattered beyond any extend hearing those words like my soul got ripped apart from me and I was not even capable of saving it..

And I terribly winched in pain when I felt his finger to penetrated more deeper inside me which made me yelped because I was still sore and it was hurting badly. But I just closed my eyes and hung my head low and continuously shedded my tears silently because this pain was nothing as compared to the pain I was feeling from inside.