>Chapter 24<

Hey there! I am so super sorry for the late update but school had me studying every day and it was hard to write a chapter but, here I am 😊
I'm so sorry for the short chapter and I know this one is not really exciting but the next one will be better. I promise❤️

Y/n's POV:

(Small reminder for where the last chapter finished):

The elevator opened appearing the lounge where Fury was standing with Tony and the TV was showing me controlling the helicopter.

Oh crap. Shit...second damn time. Here we go again......

"Heeeey...how are you?" I smiled innocently trying to look comfortable with the fact that I'm going to be yelled at once more.

"Well...I'm going to leave you alone." Bucky said and started leaving. I tried to follow him but a gunshot blasted in front of me hitting the wall beside me.

"Not so fast young lady." Fury said and lowered the gun that he used to shoot the wall.

"Oh man! NOT MY WALL! WE JUST FIXED THAT ONE!" Tony whined but Fury gave him a look that clearly said 'shut up'. God I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Y/n, I saw what you did. You are on the news." Fury said.

"Ugh, DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO SHOW IT?" 

"I mean, a superhero just showed the person behind that mask. Your secret identity is no longer secret so yes they had to do it."

" Ok. FINE! I know what you are going to tell me and I am so sorry I just-There was no way I would let those people die because I sat there doing nothing! I just thought t-"

"HEY! Calm down! You didn't let me finish. I am not angry at you and I would do the same if I was you. I came here to tell you congratulations for saving those people and for being so brave. Those people would probably be dead if this Tin Can tried to save them."

"WHAT?!" Tony said.

"Tony, shut up. I also wanted to say that in the last missions you showed how much your powers are developing. We are lucky to have you in the team but I am afraid that it might go out of control." Fury no looked more worried than other times.

"Nick, look. I am thankful for your good words but don't worry. It won't go out f control. I've got this."

"Then my job here is done. Have fun. Oh and...Tony about your wall...stop whining you have the money. Next time it will be you." Fury said and left.

"Asshole" Tony said rolling his eyes.

"Come on Tony! He is not THAT bad" I said and he gave me a 'are you serious?' look. "Never mind."

"Why don't you go to your room? I think you have a surprise" 

"A what?"

"Just go." 

"Fiinneeeeee."

I walked slowly to my bedroom and when I opened my room I saw nothing. What an idiot. I closed my door and moved to my closet when I heard a noise behind me. I turned but nothing was there. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. I got scared so I grabbed it, turned it around and yanked it from behind me to the front and to the floor. When I took a better look I saw Loki!

"OMG LOKI! I'M SO SORRY! I JUST GOT REALLY SCARED! OMG WHEN DID YOU COME?!"

"Ouch...Well in that case, I'm sorry. I had no intentions on scaring you. We came an hour ago but Tony told me you went out." He groaned and I helped him get up and we sat on my bed.