>Chapter 11<

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! If you are single like me then welcome to the club. Single or not, EVERYONE deserves love today (every day to be honest) so spread it all over the world! Also, because of the occation I wanted to have a special chapter but Loki and you are not at that point yet. Sorry :( But we will get to that point later on when things get hard for everyone in the team...oop. I am not spoiling anything so let's start...

Tony's POV:

When I got a call from Nat and heard that Y/n got stabbed, the phone almost fell from my hands. She was like a daughter to me so everytime something happened to her I was at the edge of a heart attack. 

" BRUCE! PREPARE A LAB! Y/N GOT HURT! As soon as I bring her here make sure that EVERYTHING is ready!" I shouted to Bruce who was currently working on finding a new element.

" Y/n? STABBED?! What happened?!" He answered looking confused and scared at the same time.

" JUST DO IT! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR EXPLANATIONS!" I shouted again, puting my Iron Man suit on.

I got ready and I flew through the window towards the mall. I couldn't care less about the window I just went through, breaking it.

Loki's POV:

While I was laying down staring at the ceiling, I heard someone shouting from the labs. It sounded like Tony. I ignored it but then I heard him again. He always get mad over the smallest things but this shout didn't come from anger but from...fear? What the hell was happening out there? I tried to eavesdrop on the conversation but nothing. The only thing I managed to understand was the words 'prepare', 'lab', 'explanations' and a window smashing. They were most probably testing something they made, again. But something felt off.

Tony's POV:

I flew through the hole on the mall's wall and started wondering around trying to fins the girls. I saw Nat and Wanda on the floor holding Y/n's body. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her unconscious. I flew down to them and grabbed Y/n. I hold her bridal style so that it would be easier for me to move.

" HOW ON EARTH DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I shouted.

" Agents put a bomb crashing the wall down and started fighting us. Then someone was behind her and stabbed her but he didn't go for the heart." Wanda said getting up.

" Do you think he just missed or did he want to just hurt her?" Nat said.

" I have no idea but...when Y/n saw him, she froze and got pale. She was like a kid looking at a ghost. I've never seen her like that." Wanda said again.

" Did she say anything about him?" I said while we three started heading back to the Headquarters.

" Yes, she did mention something just before she fainted. She said that it was him and that he was there. That's all she said and then she fainted. Who is he? What does she mean he was there? That means she has seen him again, right?" Wanda answered.

As soon an Wanda told me that, I immediately understood who he was. I knew why she was so scared and I can assume why he didn't go for her heart. The girls kept wondering who he was. I really wanted to tell them but it was something that only me and Fury knew about. When and if Y/n wants them to know, then she will do it when she is ready.

We arrived to the Tower and went straight to the lab that Bruce had prepared earlier. I got in placing her on the small bed while Wanda and Nat stayed outside.

Wanda's POV:

Me and Nat stayed out of the lab to give Bruce some space to work on Y/n. I was so worried. She was like a younger sister to me. When she first came here she was scared so I promised to keep her safe but I failed. What is she got badly injured? What is she dies?! Can you die from a shoulder stab? I don't think so but, why did she faint then?  I stopped thinking when Steve, Bucky and Thor came in out of breath. Something tells me they have been running to get here.