>Chapter 5<

Heyy! So finally here you go! Chapter 5! Sorry that I didn't post it earlier but it's a hard time for me right now. I have a lot of school stress and there have been a lot of things with my health so, I couldn't write it sooner. I apologise:(. Also THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY SO FAR! I really can't find the right words to thank you. It's almost impossible for me to express it. YOU ARE AMAZING! Now relax and enjoy :)....

Y/N's POV:

" I WILL WHAT?!" I technically screamed.

 Everyone flinched. They knew what happens when I get angry. They knew what would happen next if someone didn't calm me down. But this time it felt more like a mix of feelings. It wasn't just anger that burned inside me. I also felt a strange feeling that no words can descrive it. I was both anxious and happy. Happy? HAPPY?! REALLY?! Y/n, he just told you that you have to guard a villain that happens to be the brother of one of your best friends. You shouldn't feel happy at all! More like angry towards Tony. UGHHHHHHH. Why me? I snapped out f my thoughts and I realised that almost everyone was hiding (well, more likely protecting themselfs ) under the kitchen table. I calmed my face when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" Y/n, relax. It's ok! Breath! We just fixed the kitchen. We don't want you to blow it up like last time now, do we?" Clint said with his hand still on my shoulder.

He always had the way to calm me down. Sometimes I almost forget why he trully is one of my best friends. He is so sweet and he never gets scared of me like the others in this type of situations.

" OK...I'm ok. Guys come out. I won't explode. I am fine. So, Tony. Can you please explain to me some things really quick? 1. Is he staying here for real? 2. How long did you say he will be in the cell? 3. Will the cell be strong enough to weaken his powers or is he going to kill us all? 4. What the fuck is your fucking problem?! Why does that fucking person have to be fucking me?!"

" Jesus Y/n! You cursed at least 100 times in just one small sentence! LANGUAGE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Cap said and everyone laughed except Loki.

 He looked burried deep in his thoughts. I wanted to read his thoughts, but I told myself to never use it on other people without asking them first. Why do I want to know his thoughts so badly?! It's almost like I am under a spell! I thought.

" Ok so. 1. Yes, he IS staying here. 2. He will be locked for one week but that depends on how nice he will behave. 3. The cell will weaken his powers but not fully. He will be able to do magic BUT they won't be strong enough so he can be easily defeted if he tryies to escape or kill us. 4. I chose you because we are out almost every day for missions so as the newest member of the Avengers YOU are the one staying behind babysitting this big baby. Besides you are one of he strongest Avengers. I dare to say the only one that can stop Loki if anything happens. ;)" Tony said coming out from behind Thor and walking closer to me.

" Fine. I guess I don't have another choice now, do I?" I asked smiling.

" Meh. You probaply don't." Tony spat with a playfull smirk onhis face. " Now everyone, you can leave and do whatever you like. But not you Y/n. You have duties. And forget your plans with Wanda and Nat. Today is no shopping day."

" How did you know about the shopping d- You know what? I don't want to know. Aaaaand why do I start from now? We have some hours untill night. He will be safe until bed time right?" I asked smilling innocently but Tony looked at me with a serious look on his face. He wasn't kidding. This seems very importand. 

" Now me and Thor will guide Loki to his "5 star" cell and you can come in a few minutes. See you"

And with that Tony, Thor and Loki left the room. So did everyone else escept Clint.