>Chapter 20<

OMG! THANK YOU FOR 2.4K! Guys, I have no words...🥺
Sorry for the BIG delay, I had an exam and you know, I had to finally study😂
!LONG CHAPTER! hehehe....hope you like it!

Tony's POV:

" GUYS! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Everyone except Loki and Y/n came to me but it was better like that as me and the others could talk about that unbelievable incident.

" What is it Metal man? I was ready to eat a pop tart!" Thor said, quite angry I had to admit.

" Shut it Barbie" I said laughing, referring to his blond, mid-length hair.  

" Whatever" He said eye-rolling.

" Does anyone know how close are Loki and Y/n?" I asked.

" Well, they seemed pretty close in the training room..." Nat said. She and Wanda giggled.

" I bet there is something between those two" Sam said and he giggles with Clint.

" There is NOTHING between those two!" Bucky said growling and clenching his right fist.

" Hey! Relax. I am sure everything is fine. Now it's not the time to get jealous." Cap said to Bucky and he calmed down.

" Well, you might want to reconsider that because, I don't think friends kiss each other for fun..." I said scratching the back of my neck.

" WHAT?!" Everyone shouted. Well, I don't blame them, it is shocking indeed.

" Yeah, well here's the thing. I wanted to check what happened here while we were at the mission and...let's say that things happened really fast. Just, come and see" 

Everyone came around me and the camera footage and they watched closely every second. They were all ok until the part that Loki appeared in the kitchen. When he hugged Y/n and started kissing her neck everyone gasped. On the other hand, Sam, Clint, Natasha and Wanda left out a small high pitch scream.

" WHAT ARE YOU FOUR DOING? CHEERING THEM UP?!" Bucky asked, practically shouted.

They ignored him and we continued watching. When she started walking away from Loki some sighed in relief but as soon as he pinned her to the wall and kissed her those 4 got happy again. Seriously? IT'S ABOUT LOKI! HE IS DANGEROUS!

" Sam, give me those 10 dollars. They kissed in less than 2 moths" Clint whispered.

" Ughh fine." Sam whispered back and gave him the money.

" Tony, he forced her! Isn't that-" Bucky started talking but I cut him off.

" Yes I know but just keep watching" I said calmly, knowing what was coming on.

After the small "chicken fire" thing, Y/n and Loki got closer again but this time, she didn't seem forced at all. She wanted this.

" See? She wanted this. Therefore, we can't say that he did something wrong, can we?" I said smirking because I knew this would piss him off.

" OMG DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DATING?" Wanda asked excitedly like a 3 year -old.

" I hope they are not. He is dangerous and he will crash her heart like a piece of paper." I said standing up.

" HEY! MY BROTHER PROVED THAT HE IS WORTHY OF TRUST!" Thor said and came towards me with a death stare.

" Why don't we ask her?" Steve asked and everyone started running to Y/n's room.

~Meanwhile~

?2: Sir, we have everything ready. The location and the tools are prepared. Phase 2 will be completed tomorrow midday.