>Chapter 46<

Oh wow, would you look at that, I'm back!😅
It's been 4 months since my last update, I don't want to talk a lot and hold you back from reading this chapter so, besides my apology for being super late again please check out my profile's public messages where I've been constantly updating to  explain why I've been gone during these 4 months. Thank you for staying here with me and you may proceed...

(P.S. it's just a small filler chapter...or is it?... I would pay close attention if I was you. 😇

Y/n's POV:

"...or maybe a perfume would be good?"

"Are kidding me? She's got too many of those, last thing I need is one more scent killing my nostrils."

"I thought you love everything about her...?"

"Well, of course I do. It's just that you girls have so many different perfumes that at some point it's too much for our nose to comprehend."

"You are so dramatic."

"I'm not!"

I finally opened my eyes, coming face to face with the 2 disrespectful people who woke me up from my perfect nap. 
Natasha was still laying on her lab bed as well as me and Peter was standing next to her, an anxious look masking his features.

"What can possibly be so important that you 2 are so rudely talking loudly about? I was having the best nap I've had in months." I sat up stretching.

"Thank God you finally decided to wake up!" Peter came next to me and sat to a chair.

"What time is it?" I looked around.

"4:16pm." Natasha answered.

"IN THE EVENING?! But I remember waking up and talking with Loki?" I scratched my head trying to recollect my memories.

"You did, but then he started boring you with his childhood stories that you fell asleep again." She laughed.

"Real mature Nat. He didn't bore me; I just fell asleep listening to his soft voice." I smiled proudly.

"Uh, ew?" Peter laughed.

"You keep acting like my relationship with Loki is disgusting, wait until you and Mj get together, I won't stop acting like a child around their parents" I laughed.

"Yeah, about that-"

"Oh my! Her birthday's in 2 days! I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE MALL WITH YOU AND HELP YOU BUY HER A PRESENT! Shoot!" I tried to get up but he quickly pushed me back.

"You can't possibly believe I'll let you go anywhere just a day after getting shot!"

"What is this madness? Of course you will, I'm fine. See?" I once more tried to get up trying not to wince but I failed just a tiny little bit miserably.

"Oh yeah you are just fine, why don't you also go train a bit, I bet Steve has already scheduled the perfect health-recovery exercise program." Natasha smirked, watched me from her bed, clearly entertained with what will be my future 1 week of hell.

"Oh shush, we both know you'll have to go through that as well."

"Fair enough, but we both know I have more stamina, you always use your powers, I don't have any and therefore can fight better if something goes wrong."

"Y/n, I appreciate you wanting to help me but I love you too much to let you suffer. It's not the end of the world, I'll manage to find something decent to get her." Peter returned to the previous topic of discussion.

"Just because you are from Queens doesn't mean you have to act like a drama one."

They both scrunched their faces.