>Chapter 19<

Eyy! How are you guys? Thank you for 1.7k! Sorry for letting you wait.

!WARNING! It's a long chapter but you might not want to miss the evolution of the story😁
Hope you like it....

Y/n's POV:

We both turned around and Peter didn't seem happy about the person that was there.

" Hello Peter." That boy said smiling. That smile didn't seem friendly though.

" Flash..." Peter said rolling his eyes.

" What on earth are you doing here?"

" Really Flash? It's a public place."

" Whatever loser." That Flash boy turned his head and gazed at me.

" Well well well...what do we have here?" He said smirking and walking slowly towards me.

Oh God save me from this thing. He looks awful.

" Back off Flash." Peter said.

" Why? Are you her boyfriend or something? Why is such a beautiful lady here with this loser?" He now got really close to me and Peter.

" Excuse me, but I would appreciate it if you stopped calling Peter a loser." I said defending Peter.

"  Sorry, I can't help it, he is one. Are you alone babe?"

" I'm not for your teeth kid."

" Oh, really? I am way better than that oaf."

The way he was talking about Peter drove me mad. How dare he speak like that?! HE is the one that Peter was telling me about. I want to crash him SO BAD! I clenched my fists and I could feel my powers moving through my veins.

" Y/n, you can't use your powers. You will be exposed. Keep calm. It's ok. I got used to it." Peter whispered to me holding my hand.

" Fine, it's just-HE IS SO MEAN!" I whispered back.

Peter's phone rang and he excused himself. He walked a few steps away so I assumed it was one of the Avengers and he didn't want Flash to hear. But he did let me alone with that annoying boy.

" You didn't really answer me. Are you single?" He was now a step away from me.

" Yes, I am. Now you better leave or you will regret it."

" How cute. Come on babe, We would look cute together don't you think?" He said and came next to me. Before I knew it, he moved his hand to my thight and slided it upwards. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?! CAN'T HE SEE I AM OLDER? AND WE ARE IN PUBLIC! WHAT A JERK!

" No, I don't. AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF BEFORE I CUT THEM OFF." I shoved his hand off my thigh but he side-hugged me. THAT'S IT! I CAN'T ANYMORE.

I turned my head to look at him and my eyes turned a very faint purple colour. I felt my power on my left palm and before I used it on him, I said something that got him off guard.

" Sweet dreams, jerk"

And then I hit him. He fell to the floor unconscious. Fortunately, no one saw me using my powers but a lady did saw him falling. She came running, asked me what happened and I simply told her that I didn't know and that this boy just fainted. A few more people came around Flash and tried to help while I slipped out of the small crowd. Peter ended his call and came towards me.

" Sorry, Y/n we need to g-WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" He said looking at Flash's direction.

" Oh...that. Nothing. Flash just fainted and people want to help." I said smiling evilly but innocently at the same time.