>Chapter 38<

Hello everybody!!!
How are you? I'm back! Before starting with this chapter let me tell you something, yes, I am indeed past the month uploading limit but I wasn't able to write anything. This month, school got me overstressed and left me no time for myself and my interests (best of all, writing). That means today I'm uploading for the previous month. That also means that I have to upload one more time for this month. My point is that within a month time period you guys will have 2 chapters, This and another one. I promise I'll try to keep my words (if school doesn't decide to keep me busy with another 30 pages long biology test or 56 chemistry exercises.)
Anyways, I hope you like it and for once more, I'm sorry for the delay. <3

Y/n's POV:

Yesterday, me and Loki arrived to Asgard. I met his parents and then, I was escorted to my room with the help of a maid. Of course, Loki asked to share the same room with me. Thank God this bed is king sized otherwise one of us would be sleeping on the sofa. 

I woke up to the sound of talking and laughing. I tried to move so that I could see who's making that much noise this early in the morning but Loki wouldn't let me move a single muscle. I was trapped.

"Loki, can you please let me go?" I asked as I tried to move more.

"Nope. I'm way too lazy to get up." He said, snuggling to my neck.

"Then you stay here but, don't get mad at me if I enter a room out of boundaries." I said giggling and Loki held my tighter.

"Come on. Can't we just stay in bed? I can show you around later. There's no need for rushing. We'll be here for a good amount of time.

I was as about to answer when someone knocked on our door.

"Prince Loki, lady Y/n, the king ang queen are having breakfast and they would like you to join them." A woman's voice was heard.

"See? We should really get up." I got out of his grip and entered the bathroom to brus my teeth. 

When I got out, I saw Loki still lying in bed, looking like a cat because of the gigantic bed sheets he was in.

"You're still in bed?! I'm serious, get up. Now, what does one have to wear for a royal breakfast?" I asked him going through th closet I filled up yesterday with the clothes I brought.

"I don't know." Loki groaned, finally getting out of bed.
"I never really thought about it. Just wear a hoodie and a jean or whatever. It needs to be comfortable cause we'll have to walk a lot if you want me to show you around the castle."

I thought about his words and chose to wear exactly what he said. A simple hoodie and a jean.

We got ready and walked to the great hall were a table waited for us full of food

We got ready and walked to the great hall were a table waited for us full of food.  Everything looked so amazing but it was too much. I don't think 4 people are able to eat that much. Frigga and Odin sat next to each other so we sat across them. I tried to guess what everything was, so that I could enjoy my breakfast. I got something that looked like bread and some fruits.