>Chapter 2<

A/N!!! This chapter may be a bit descriptive at the first paragraph. Is just so you know what is your relationship with the Avengers. ALSO I NEED YOUR ATTENTION. I will try and make a suit based on how I imagine it BUT do you have any preferences? Anything that you would want considering your suit? Let me know in the comments. :)

Y/N POV:

I went to my door and locked it behind me. I took off my clothes and opened the hot water. After my shower, I put on my towel end brushed my hair. I then got out of the bathroom and sat on my bed thinking. I thought about the relationships between me and the Avengers. Everyone is so nice, well except Tony and Bucky who lets say act a little more protective. (You know classic Tony towards young people. Yet you still love him guys so don't think you hate him in this story. Also I said that Bucky is like your older brother which means he is kinda like Tony but a LOT more friendly. I hope you understand what I mean.). But some of them are closer to me. Thor, Peter and Clint are my  best friends and my partneners in crime. Me and Clint always sneak out and get food at ANY time of the day. That makes Tony go mad but we love it. Thor is extremely fun as I still try to teach him how 'mortal' things work. I really like when we go for grociery shopping together as we make a mess and scare people with some pranks. I can't wait to see him again. He is like the brother I never had. Peter is the thing that you call strong friendship. Together we watch movies, make pop corn, play pillow fight, train together and play kids games. To him I can say EVERYTHING and I mean it. We are the youngest people here even though I am a bit older than him. He still goes to school and I don't so I also help him with his homework. I have been thinking all these probaply for more than 20 minutes when I heard a knock from the door. I asked who it was.

"Its me. Nat. Can I come in?" Nat shout so that you could hear her through the thock door.

" Its locked! Give me a second." I signed and got up from the bed, unlocked the door and opened it slightly as I still weas in a towel. I saw Nat and I smiled sweetly.

" Hey girl. Sorry to interrapt I just wanted to see if you are still in for the plan" 

" Plan? Nat I am confused what plan?" I asked confused.

" Dumbo, we talked about this not a long time ago. We are going for shopping after Thor comes. Seriously girl how do you forget so easily? Its shocking you remember your phone password!" Nat said laughing at her own "joke". I have to admit it is kinda funny but I didn't want to show it.

" Oh yea. I forgot! Yup. I am still coming. Just tell me when exaclty we are leaving so that I can be ready."

" Well Thor is arriving in approximately 15 minutes. It will be time for lunch by then so we are all going to eat together as always. After lunch we are leaving so that we can come back before dinner." 

" Dinner? Nat, how long do you expect us to be shopping?" I said with a confused but yet funny face.

" Well you know me and Wanda. We go through every shop so probaply all evening." Nat said grinning. She knows how much I hate long shoppings. I usually go to the shops that I want, try on e few things and then go. But she and Wanda go through EVERYTHING! Even through baby clothe shops! What is wrong with them? (Obviously you don't hate them you just thinking these as a joke)

" Ok, you got me. I am still coming. I have to get ready. I think it's not right to come out with a towel on is it?" I said joking.

" Oh yea you are right. I will leave you get ready. And wear something nice! Its the mall we are going to, ok?"

" Ugh, fine! See ya." And with that I closed the door. I usually wear more casuall clothes and Wanda and Nat are trying to change that do I guess today I have to wear something better. I get my phone and play the song y/f/s. (Your favourite song :) ) I got to my closet and after some minutes I finally decide what I will wear and how I will do my hair:

 (Your favourite song :) ) I got to my closet and after some minutes I finally decide what I will wear and how I will do my hair:

I get carried away by the song and realise that I was 3 minutes late

I get carried away by the song and realise that I was 3 minutes late. I heard talking coming from the living room so I assume that Thor was already here. I step out of my room, closing my door and walk through the  long hallway. My bedroom was at the end of the hallway and there were two spare rooms, one next to mine and one in front of mine. As I get in the living room I see everyone sitting in a circle. When my gaze turns to Thor I shout his name and he gets up. I run and hug him.

" Omg Thor I missed you so much. Don't leave for this long ever again. You left me alone with these idiots!" I laughed while I burried my head in his chest. He hugged my back and laid his chin on my head.

" Oh so now we are idiots? Honestly, I didn't know that." Tony said having a fake hurt look on his face. 

" Oh shut up." I said laughing still burried in Thor's chest.

" Language!" Steve shouted and everyone laughed. Thor let me go and turned his look at me.

" I missed you too my amazing lady Y/n."

" Thor what did I tell you? Don't call me lady. Please, you make me feel so old." I giggle.

" Ok little one." Thor said smiling. He rubbed my head, messing even more my messy bun. I sat down next to Tony and Clint. We were waiting for Thor to join the circle but instead he just stood there looking at the floor. Is everything alright? He just came and he already looks like something is bothering him.

" I know that my floor is extremely shinny and beatifull but you don't have to watch it all day." Tony said and everyone laughed. Thor smiled.

" Very funny Tony. I just have a surprise for you but, I don't know if you will actually like it." Thor said.

" Come on man. Show us. I am sure it will be good." Bruce said with a kind voice.

Thor nodded and left. Where was he going? Everyone had a confused look on their faces. I started talking with Clint about how we will sneak out at night without Tony noticing. Eveyone started talking when Thor came again in the room. Everyone gasped surprised and moved a little back. Now we weren't sitting in a circle. We were more like children sitting around a room. 

" LOKI?!" Everyone said with united voices. Clint and I were still talking. When we heared the name 'Loki' he stopped talking and turned his head with a sudden move. His eyes oppened wide and gasped. What was wrong with everyone? I was so curious so I turned my head too to see what was happening.

-

-

- Hey guys! This is chapter 2! It was longer so I cut in in half. I didn't want your eyes to get tired. Ta daaaa. Loki is finally here. If you have any suggestions, ideas you can comment down below. Also I will be putting photos of outfits through some chapters. Sorry If its not your style but I WILL TRY to put every style in :). Have a nice day/night/evening :)

Love you all! See you later! <3