>Chapter 27<

Heyyyy! Finally, Chapter 27 is done. I am really sorry. I know it has been more than a week. I hope you like it and have fun reading <3...

Loki's POV:

A soon as Thor came and informed me that a video has been send, I stood up and my tears froze. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BROTHER? FOLLOW ME!" Thor said with his loud as usual voice.

I followed him to the lab where everyone else was at. Tony was doing something on that big strange device mortals call computer while Bruce was next to him watching whatever Tony did. All the others were talking, trying to calm down.

"Is it ready?" Natasha asked with a concerned but brave look. Deep down though, I knew that she was doing everything she could in order not to cry.

"Yes." Bruce asked.

"What are you waiting for? PLAY IT!" Clint shouted.

"Clint, please calm down." Steve said and put his hand on Clint's shoulder.

"JARVIS, please play the video on the big screen." Tony said and the AI played the video.

The video started and the first thing that we saw was a man with a scar on his left eye holding someone's face telling them to 'smile for the camera'. He forced that person to look at the camera. It was Y/n. Her eyes showed sadness and pain. She looked so tired and helpless. Next to her was Bucky. WHY ON EARTH IS HE NOT HELPING Y/N?! The man said something to a different language and backed away in the shadows. Then, Bucky dragged a knife at her hand, Y/n screaming in pain, cold tears running down her face just like the cold blood was running down her arm. He proceeded to her cheek leaving a big mark behind. He showed no emotion. No guilt. No sadness. Those bastards stood there laughing at my love's plainful experience. She was a screaming mess. A doctor looking man put something on her neck that caused her to be electrified. Her whole body was shaking. My eyes started watering uncontrollably and my fists curled into balls. My knees felt week. My love is being tortured. She is in pain and I can do NOTHING! I CAN'T SAVE HER. I WASN'T THERE FOR HER. I MESSED UP. I DIDN'T SAVE HER WHEN SHE WAS KIDNAPPED! 

I glanced around the room. Bruce was standing with his hand on Tony's shoulder. Tony was crying, holding a photograph of him and Y/n drinking alcohol, in his hands. Natasha had watery eyes and in her hands, she had Peter. The poor kid buried his face in Nat's chest crying and shouting. Clint was holding Wanda, like a father holds his kid, both of them watching the video with tears. Sam was sitting in a chair, frozen with wide, sad eyes. Steve was breathing heavy, watching his best friend torturing Y/n but he mostly looked at the floor trying to block the video sounds out. Lastly, Thor was sitting on the desk holding his face, tears falling to the shiny floor.

"Shut it off." I said with a low voice. Nothing changed.

"I SAID SHUT IT OFF!" I shouted this time.

Tony stopped the video and turned to look at us. 

"What are we going to do? We can't let them like that. Both of them." Natasha said rubbing Peter's back.

"Is there any way we can find her?" Sam asked, getting up.

"How? They have no phones so I can't track their location. The video's location is locked with an algorithm that will need days to be broken and that's IF we manage to do it." Tony said running his hand through his hair.

"But Mr. Stark, you are a genius! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING YOU CAN DO!" Peter shouted, leaving Nat's hands. 

"I'm sorry kid but, at this moment there is nothing."