>Chapter 23<

Hello buddies :) I am SO sorry I haven't been updating but my account had a major problem and it wouldn't let me post. It's fixed now and I am here with a new fresh chapter. Thank you all for your support! Love you guys! 😊🥺❤️

Y/n's POV:

These days everything was calm. Everyone was on various missions or just doing their thing. Loki, Thor, Wanda and Sam were on a mission for 2 days and they still didn't return. Steve, Nat and Clint left a few hours ago to take down a small Hydra base in the woods. That left me, Tony, Bruce and Bucky in the Tower. I got bored so I decided to go on a walk but not alone. I took a warm shower, got dressed and took my bag with some money so that we could eat something.

 I took a warm shower, got dressed and took my bag with some money so that we could eat something

I walked to Tony's and Bruce's lab. "Highway to Hell" was playing through the speakers and you could easily hear it meters away from the lab. I went in and saw them working on a hologram.

" Hey guys!" I smiled.

" Oh, hello Y/n" Bruce said while lowering his glasses.

" Looking good, where are you going?" Tony asked as he chewed on a pencil end.

" Well, I wanted to go for a walk around the city since Loki is still not here and I was wondering if any of you wanted to join me" 

" I'm sorry Y/n but, we really have to finish here." Bruce said with a sad face.

" Oh...is it really important?"

" Unfortunately. Hey, why don't you go with Bucky? I'm sure he will say yes." Tony smiled.

" I thought that maybe...after the whole 'Winter Soldier' thing he wouldn't want to go to a crowded place but if you say so....Thank you guys. Bye!" 

" HAVE FUN!" They both yelled as I left.

I went in the elevator and the doors closed.

" JARVIS?" I spoke.

" Hello Y/n." JARVIS replied.

" Can you please inform Bucky that I'm coming to see him?"

" Sure. Would you also like me to inform him about the reason you are going?"

" No, it's fine. Thank you."

After a few minutes I knocked on his door and he opened it looking like a mess.

" Bucky...why on earth are you like a mess?" I asked laughing.

" Well...I just woke up. I mean....JARVIS woke me up." 

" Oh I'm sorry, I asked him to. Also...boy it's 3pm. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU JUST WAKE UP?! Anyways, I am going for a walk around the city. Want to come with me? Those science nerds have work to do and there is no one else at the Tower, everyone is still on their missions." I asked with puppy eyes.

" Sure doll. Let me just get changed and we are ready to go."

I waited for him in the kitchen and after 5 minutes he came and we left. I haven't spent time with Bucky for weeks. This was the perfect opportunity. We had a lot of fun and we of course got ice cream. Some people recognized him as the 'Winter Soldier' and backed away. Poor Bucky, he looked so sad but I gave him a sympathetic look that told him "everything is fine". No one recognized me though thanks to the mask of my suit that I always wear at missions. For them, I am just a normal girl.