>Chapter 8<

Hi there! How are you all? I hope you are fine :). This chapter might not be the best one as I have a terrible headache for days. That's why I wasn't online but I couldn't leave it like that. I tried to write the best I could. You are amazing. You got me to 300 viewers! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy it....

Y/N's POV:

I was starting to wake up. I felt something around me. Like, something was trapping me.
I opened my eyes and I saw that I wasn't in my bedroom or in my bed. I was at the lounge.
I turned my head up to see Steve holding me tight like a baby. He was steel asleep so I tried not to make a noise while trying to get out of his sleeping-hug. I stood up and stretched. The sun wasn't at the very top of the sky so I assumed it was pretty early in the morning. I was so confused about the fact that I was sleeping in the living room and then it came to me. I remembered Nick Fury, Tony and Steve. I remember my talk with Steve and how I fell asleep in his arms. He looked so peacefull while sleeping and it must have been uncomfortable for him havnig me in his hands on the couch so I went close to him, grapped his arm and teleported us on his bed. Luckily, he didn't wake up. I left him on his bed and teleported in my room. I remembered that I had to babysitt Loki. How great. I took a quick bath and walked to my wardrobe. I glanced at the clock and I saw it was still 5:30am.Today I promised Wanda and Nat that we would go for a shoping day at 11 and since I woke up early I would be able to finish whatever I had to do with Loki and change into something else. I didn't want something too fancy or too casual. Though, it had to be comfortable as I was planning to train him a little and see what he can do. After a few minutes of heavy thinking I found the perfect outfit. It was a 'badass' outfit as Nat liked to call it.

 It was a 'badass' outfit as Nat liked to call it

I got ready and went out of the room. While I was going towards Loki's cell I bumped on someone. Who the hell is it now? Steve is the only one that wakes up so early but he is still asleep as we had a long night yesterday. I looked up and saw Bucky. He was all sweaty and he looked exsausted. I looked up in order to see who I bumped to. When he saw me he had a mad though hurt look on his face. Is he ok?

" Oh, hey Bucky! Sorry I didn't see you there. Why are you uo this early? How are you today?" I said smiling widely at him.

" Oh, Uhm...hey Y/n. It's ok I just couldn't sleep anymore. To be honest, I am not so well."

" Say no more! Com with me." I said grabbing his wrist. I brought him to my room. I sat on the bed and I patted the space next to me telling him to come. He signed and after a few secongs he spoke.

" It's nothing. Really..."

" Bucky dear, shut up. You are not fine at ALL. You admitted it too. So I am here for you and help you with your problem as you always do for me."

" Ugh...Let's say that...I really REALLY like a girl. I dare to say I love her but, she clearly doesn't as I saw her sleeping with my best frie- I mean...a close friend that you OBVIOUSLY don't know about." Bucky said clearly worried. He likes a girl? Huh...I never knew he had a crush or even better, a close friend! I thought s=Steve was his only close friend.