>Chapter 16<

THANK YOU FOR 1.2K! I hope for once more, you are all doing fine. Love ya <3

Y/n's POV:

I woke up by an awful smell and sadly I knew exactly what it was but I wanted to be sure.

" JARVIS! Can you please tell me what happened? The Tower smells like it's on fire." I asked him politely.

" It looks like someone failed to prepare breakfast Mrs.Y/l/n." JARVIS informed me.

" JARVIS, I told you to call me Y/n."

" I'm so very sorry Y/n"

" Aw, it's fine JARVIS. Thank you for informing me."

" Any time Y/n!"

Jarvis is so sweet. Everyone ignores him just because he is not exactly here with us but he deserves love too. I went in the bathroom and took a hot shower. Today, I wass going to buy everything Loki's room needed with Tony's money of course. I went to my closet and chose today's outfit. I wore something simple, but still pretty. (=^-^=)

I glanced myself in the mirror once more and left my room

I glanced myself in the mirror once more and left my room. While I was heading to the kitchen I met Wanda and we said good morning to each other. We entered the kitchen just to see steam everywhere, a bad smeel of burned bacon and Tony, Thor and Sam running around trying to do something.

" WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I asked covering my nose just like Wanda did.

" ASRE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR ARE YOU GOING TO HELP US?" Tony yelled.

" IDIOTS!" Me and Wanda yelled back.

We both glanced at each other and noded. We turned to the large windows across the room and opened them at the same time with our powers. Eventually, the steam wasn't in the room and that bad smell went away.

" Oh THANK GOD! Thank you ladies. I don't know what we would do without your help." Sam said smiling.

" Really? You didn't think of opening a window?" Wanda said.

" Tony, you are supposed to be the smart-ass here. Apparently, the rumors are wrong." I said crossing my hands over my chest.

" If YOUR kitchen, in YOUR Tower was on fire, you would most probably stress like me and of course, find it hard to think clear." Tony said posing just like me.

" What happened anyways? Who tried to bake bacon? It's not Thor as he has pop tarts...Tony wouldn't come and just cook so....we have the winner." I said and we all turned to Sam. He smiled innocently and run out.

" SAM! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! YOU ARE THE ONE CLEANING THIS MESS!" I yelled at him. I tried to go after him but I couldn't move my legs. I turned my head to look at them and red power was around them.

" Wanda, please let me go kick his ass." I said looking at her.

" Oh come on Y/n, you know Sam. Let him be" She answered and we both laughed.