>Chapter 28<

Hey! I couldn't let you wait so here is the next chapter! I really hope you enjoy my story.
This chapter is not so big but I promise that the next one will be. Have fun reading...

Peter's POV:

I was sleeping thinking about the good times I have with Ned when I heart soft cries from one of the bedrooms. I got up from bed and saw the time. 2:47am. I got concerned so I opened the room and tried to find where this was coming from. I walk down the hallway. It wasn't from Wanda's, Natasha's, Clint's or Sam's bedroom side so I continued. It wasn't from Bruce's, Steve's, Thor's or Bucky's empty bedroom. Mr. Stark has his own floor so it wasn't possibly for me to hear him cry. The last chance was the last three rooms. A free one Y/n's empty one and Loki's. That's it! It's him! I went to his door and knocked but no one answered me. I knocked again but nothing so I just got in. I saw him in his bed, wrapped in his blanket, sobbing.

"Mr. Loki?" He answered nothing and kept shaking. "M-Mr. Loki, are you o-ok?" I moved towards him and pulled the blanket off of him but he was still asleep. "Mr. Loki...y-you are blue!"

He suddenly woke up and gasped deep for air. He was breathing heavily, holding his chest and that strange, blue color faded as his eyes locked with mine.

"It's fine Mr. Loki. You are fine." I said and smiled.

"What are you doing here little mortal?" His eyes scared me a little so I stood further away.

"O-Oh well, you see...I was sleeping w-when I heard someone crying and it w-was you so I came in to s-see if everything is fine." I said and smiled innocently.

"I see. Well, thank you but I'm just fine." He answered with watery eyes.

"Are you sure Mr. Loki? It doesn't seem like it...May I?" I gestured to the space next to him on the bed.

"Uhmmm sure." He spoke and I sat.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes actually and to be honest...no. I'm not fine."

"Is it about Y/n?"

"Yes. I miss her so much. She is the first person that showed me SO much love and affection but now she is gone. Everything that I try to get close to...at some point, it gets destroyed."

"B-but she is not destroyed. She is just missing. I-I don't mean that this is something good but it's better than dead. Right?"

"I guess. I had a nightmare. I saw her in that chair, in front of me and I could do NOTHING. That Bucky was hurting her! She showed him trust and now he is causing her nothing more than pain."

"Mr. Loki, not to be rude or anything but, you might not know this. Bucky is a brainwashed man"

"Yeah. I know. Thor told me. It's just...Ah forgive me. I don't know what to say anymore."

"I-It's ok. I said some really bad things as well. I shouldn't have reacted so bad. I miss her too. She is my best friend and she helped me with so much. With school work, training, the girl i like, my hard times...she always makes me smile. I know it's not the same with you because you know...you are a couple. We will save her. She is a strong person and has been through so much with her life."

"What do you mean 'through so much?'"

"I thought you knew. Didn't she tell you?"

"No. Tell me what exactly?"

"Well, her life wasn't the best but, I think it's better that she tells you when she thinks it's time. She doesn't like talking about her past."

"Thank you, little mortal." And then he hugged. A hug? From Loki? Damn, this must be my like day.