>Chapter 36<

Hello everyone! How have you been? It's been a long time since I last updated, I know. For once more I'm going to apologize but it's the same shit again...school. I have at least 3 tests per week but thankfully, this week I have none so I found free time to write this chapter. I hope you like it and enjoy it as much as I did... <3

A little recap:

"Ohhh come on! Tell me. Pleaaaassee!" I asked with puppy eyes.

"Alright alright." He laughed.
"I thought about it and...I think it's time that we visit Asgard."

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe my ears. Loki just asked me to visit Asgard.

"Are you for real?!" I asked excited.

"Yes darling. I believe that after everything that we've been through-"

"You mean those few months we were together." I corrected him.

"They were enough for me to know that I love you deeply. As I was saying, I believe that it's time you meet my parents."

Shit. I didn't think of that... At that point I realized what visiting Asgard really meant. I would get to know his parents. The freaking KING and QUEEN of Asgard!

"But I don't think I'm ready. Wait, think? Screw that, I KNOW I'm not ready. Honey your parents are the rulers of a whole Kingdom!" I started panicking.

"He's also the protector of the Nine Realms to be exact." He smirked.

"You are not helping at all."

"You're probably right. Sorry."

"What if they don't like me? Your father will banish me like he once did to Thor or I don't know maybe worse. Kill me? And-and what about your mother?! I'll have to wear those fancy, elegant dresses to impress her and show a good image. I don't have lady like manners, Natasha taught me everything I know and she doesn't know elegant shit either. And what if I have to talk about myself? I'm going to be like 'Oh hi! My name is Y/n and I'm an ex-lab rat from Hydra but don't worry, my mental state is completely ruined. I'm also an earth protector that nearly died in 7 battles because I'm stupid enough to not control my powers.' They'll think that I'm a brainless clumsy mortal that-" I started getting out of breath.

"Shhhh! Relax! None of this is going to happen! Y/n, you are the most amazing woman I've ever met. I'm sure that my mother will like you a lot, you both like books and I have already told her so many things about you. My father will be a little tough but he just wants to know that you are worthy or something. She did the same thing with Thor and Jane. There's nothing for you to stress about. We can go whenever you feel ready, no pressure." 

I nodded my head and hugged him. I buried my head in his neck while he kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you for understanding me, Loki."

"Anything for you my, love."

"Now, I really want to stay like this but I have to go. Wanda is waiting for me in her room."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Tony and Bruce will try and bring Vision back."

"Vision?"

"Her boyfriend kinda thing. I didn't have the chance to meet him before."

"I don't think I ever did either."

"Anyways. Love you Loki." I smiled and left my room, leaving him alone.

I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before heading to Wanda's room and I found Bucky making coffee while Sam was talking with Steve.