>Chapter 30<

HEEYYYY! GUYS, MY EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! SUMMER BREAK FOR ME!!!
That means that there will be more regular updates and not once a month. Thank you for all the support you gave me and of course THANK YOU for staying here with me until that hard exam period was over. I love you all so much and I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to make it long cause I feel bad for not being able to post anything. I really don't know if it's good cause it's pretty late here and I tried my best but I will always do better in the neact one :)
Enjoy....

A little reminder for the previous chapter's ending...

Everyone started to panic and you used your powers to make their necks crack. You got the chemicals but heard shouting coming from the building. You turned your head to look at the cameras. They saw you. You threw your coats, revealing your suits, and took the run for the exit.

"THIS WAY!" Bucky said and started running. Because of the super soldier serum, he was fast so you had to fly to catch up. You stopped in front of a door that led outside.

Bucky kicked it down and it revealed you something.

It revealed you the Avengers...

Third Person POV:

Y/n and Bucky just stood there, fists in front of their chests, breathing heavily. Those people...those faces...they were very familiar yet, unknown. Everyone was shocked until Tony broke the silence.

"B-Bucky...Y/n?!" He said and lowered his blasters.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Bucky said, eyeing Tony with a cold, killing stare.

"And who on Earth is Y/n?" Y/n asked ready to use her powers.

"What do you mean?" Wanda said looking them with sad eyes.

"Don't you recognize us?" Clint said.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Bucky shouted, loosing his temper.

"Bucky...look at me! It's me...Steve...your best friend since 1930" Steve said, holding his shield closer to his body knowing that a fight was about to start if they soon didn't remember them.

"Y/n...? D-Don't you remember me? " Peter spoke and felt his eyes starting to water.

"NO! STOP!" Y/n said and both her and Bucky started backing up in the building ready to use the other emergency exit to get away with the chemical.

"No...please Y/n it's me! I-I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! I'M YOUR SPIDEY. PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME!" He said, now full of tears and he started walking towards her but Tony put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"MR.STARK...GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME! I NEED TO TALK TO HER! SHE MUS REMEMBER ME!"

"Make another step and your neck will be cracked like it was nothing but a toothpick with just a snip of her fingers." He answered him.
"It's not her. She is not really here. She doesn't know who you are and she will attack. When she attacks, you die. That's how it goes."

"I'm sorry kid." Natasha said, touching his shoulder.

While the Avengers were focused on making Peter calm down, Y/n and Bucky had run halfway of the corridor for the exit door.

"THEY ARE LEAVING!" Clint shouted.

"Not so fast" Wanda said and used her powers to fly faster towards them while the others split in two and ran at different directions.

Y/n and Bucky were running, when they heard Wanda getting closer.

"WE MUST SPLIT!" Bucky said.

"FINE! GO TO THE RIGHT AND I'LL GO TO THE LEFT. WHEN YOU MANAGE TO GET OUT COMMUNICATE WITH ME!"  Y/n shouted back and as they said, Bucky ran to the right and Y/n teleported a bit further to the left. Wanda saw them splitting and followed after Bucky.