>Chapter 15<

Hello. Thank you for 1.1k in a day! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *sniff*I wish I could give you all a hug. I hope you are all fine :) To you, I present chapter 15...

Y/n's POV:

" I need to ask you to do something that I know you will say no." I said playing with my fingers and kept my head faced down.

" Look, if you are asking if we can get a dog, then the answer for once more is no. My tower is so beautiful to get destroyed by a dog. You and Peter are enough to deal with" Tony said cuckling.

" No Tony! Even though, a dog would be nice-"

" Y/N! Get to the point!"

" FINE! So, as we both know, I was assigned to look after Loki. Therefore, I am the right one to decide if he is good or bad.......right?"

" Practically yes, but we have a say in that too."

" But it's my opinion that counts more..right?"

" Y/n? Where are you taking this?"

" Well, I have seen how Loki acts and I have heard a lot about the manners he used to have. So, I want you to let him out of that cell before one week goes by. I have seen a lot and I don't think one more week is nessesary to decide wether he is good or bad."

" Are you sure about it? I think it's too early to act. He just got here. He has been here for 3 days Tony! You don't trust him, do you? Just because he has a bad past, doesn't mean he has a bad future too. I didn't want to come to this but you leave me no choice. I INSIST that you free him earlier." While I was saying this to him, I could feel something inside me boil. What are you doing? Stupid Y/n! I know he is not evil but why do I care SO much wether he gets out now or later? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

" OK, calm down! There's no need to come to this. I can see your eyes changing and I am not n the mood to fight with an angry Y/n. JARVIS!" Tony shouted.

" Yes, sir?"

" Can you please order everyone to come to the lounge?"

" Of coure, sir".

" Great. Now Y/n go sit on the couch until everyone co-"

" HEY" Everyone said while entering.

" Oh well...nevermind. Everyone sit down." Tony said.

Everyone took a seat. Thor sat on my left and Clint on my right. They all had the same confused look on their faces. Oh if you knew how badly I wanted to take a photo of them right now!

" Tony is everything ok? Do we have a mission?" Steve asked.

" No, but we might have. It's about Loki" Tony answered. 

Thor got worried so he held my arm. His was so much bigger than mine and he squizzed it worried for what Tony will say for his brother. My hand was more like a stress ball in his hand.

" You see, Y/n here 'insists' that we free Loki before the one week"

" WHAT?!" They all said in unison and turned their gazes at me. Great.

" Y/n, are you serious?" Clint asked.

" Sweety, it's only been 3 days and you weren't with him all the time because of the mall i,which remids me we need to talk about that." Wanda said with a soft voice.

" Maybe you are right, but as lomg as I was with him, everything was fine." I assured everyone.
" You guys can trust me. Becides, if something goes wrong you can stop him. It's not like you haven't done it before. You will also have me now, wich means to extra hands for help."