>Chapter 37<

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are all fine. HAPPY NEW YEAR! (even though we are already 2 weeks after 2022 started). I'm sorry I'm posting a little late but during the holidays I wanted to focus a little on myself and sort out some thoughts and responsibilities, I'M SO SORRY! But now here I am with a fresh new chapter...I hope you like it! Enjoy! <3

Y/n's POV:

After we all had dinner I rushed to my room in order to make my suitcase. I placed in my silk pijamas, some casual clothes, undergarments and hygiene products. I thought that I would definitely need at least one piece of clothing that was suitable for more elegant occasions but I owned nothing more than the green dress I wore that night at the party. The night I was kidnapped, the night that changed my life forever, that DAMN night...I pushed away all the negative thoughts I had.

"You seem skeptical, is everything okay?" 

I jolted up at the sudden voice that echoed in my room. I turned around to see Vision.

"Jesus Vision! You scared me!" I said putting a hand over my chest that kept going up and down.

"Oh, I am so sorry Y/n I had no intention to scare you." He said apologetically.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. How did you get in? The door is closed.

"I flew through the wall. Now that I say it out loud, it doesn't sound really nice of me. You could have been doing something in private." He said lowering his head.

"No need to feel bad. Yes, I am skeptical indeed but it's nothing." I said and I continued to fold my clothes, placing them in the suitcase.

"What's bothering you? The stone gives me the feeling that you are thinking of something very negative."

"Did Wanda tell you about me, Bucky and Hydra? Something that happened recently." 

"Yes, she informed me about everything I lost. I must tell you Y/n, whatever you have done it wasn't really you or Bucky. You were both under control and that's not your fault. It happened in the past and that's what matters the most. You are both safe right now. Don't waste your time on things that happened and got fixed. I can see in your eyes that you are one of a kind and I sense a very strong energy in you."

"Thank you Vision. I really appreciate your help. I can see why Wanda fell in love with you." I gave him a warm smile and he smiled back at me proudly.

"Do you have a mission? I can see you are packing." He nodded his head to wards my clothes.

"Oh that, no. Loki is taking to Asgard to meet his parents and the place that he grew up. I wasn't planning on going but Steve gave me some motivation. We are leaving tomorrow morning."

"I hope you two have fun, I'm sure everything will go just fine." 

"Yeah, I hope too." We both laughed and Loki knocked on the door and shortly after, he entered.

"I'm I interrupting anything?" He asked, raising his brow at the presence of Vision.

"I think I'll go to the others." Vision said, obviously not wanting to cause any trouble but before he left he whispered something to Loki. Luckily, I was able to hear to it thanks to Hydra's update on my system.

"Don't worry Loki, I'm not here to cause any trouble. I am no competitor against you."

Loki relaxed and nodded with the best smile he could put on. He then closed the door and turned to look at me.

"I see that you are packing." He smirked, making his way towards me.

"Yeah, I can't hide the fact that I am equally excited and nervous." I said and he took my hands in his looking down at my eyes.