>Chapter 33<

HEY EVERYONE! HOW ARE YOU?! I hope you are just fine! Late update here hehehe...sorry for being late but I was on vacations so it was hard for me to write. I hope you understand.

Ok so, on August 18th (In 2 days from now from where I live) it's my birthday!!! (finally)
So because of that, I'll try to make this chapter a liiiittle longer than the other ones as I want this to be like a small present from me to you and because I update my story very slowly and that makes me feel bad. 

I hope you like it! Enjoy... <3  

(Also, you will see the word 'remember' a LOT of times...so, yeah...sorry for that, please bear with it <3)   

Peter's POV:

We heard the jet landing and we knew that they came back. All of us ran to the roof in order t welcome them back and see Y/n finally safe, right here with us. Her family.

The jet's door opened revealing Mr.Stark in his every day costume and glasses. After him came Wanda and Natasha. I was starting getting impatient, not seeing Y/n but I finally saw her, unconscious, in Loki's arm bridal style. My face lit up and I ran up to him. I towered over Y/n's body with tears of joy running down my cheecks and I ran the back of my hand on her own, soft cheeck. I smiled a little but then Loki took a step back looking at me.

"Little Mortal, I would appreciate it if you took a step back so that I can bring my love inside to rest." He said and looked at me, dead in the eyes.

"Don't get jealous Loki, we just brought her back and she is not even awake. Don't scare little Peter off with your stupid death stare." Thor chuckled and patted his brother's back.

"Ouuu not clever Point Break. You just made your death wish." Mr.Stark said.

"Oh shut up metal man." Thor chuckled once again.

We all started heading back inside, thrilled with today's events.

Loki's POV:

I admit it, I got a little jealous when that kid touched my dear Y/n but I knew I shouldn't. He is her best friend after all. A we started heading back I was about to get past Bucky. His stare never left Y/n laying in my embrace. He kept looking at her with blank eyes.

"Got a staring problem there I see, huh?" I growled at him and his sight switched to me.

"C'mon Loki. Don't start anything." Steve spoke from beside him.

"For your concern, I'm just looking at her because this is the only person that was kind to me in that hell like place. I want to remember as much as I can about her. What's your problem anyway?" He asked, crossing his arms in the process.

"I happen to be her boyfriend 'for your concern'." I said, mimicking him.
"Stay away from her or you'll need another metal arm and not only..." I walked away.

Bucky's POV:

"Her boyfriend?" I turned to Steve.

"Yeah. Don't you remember?"

"No..."

"Do you not remember that we all saw them kissing in the camera footage? We came after a mission..."

"Oh yes! Now I remember! I also remember me having a crush on her and...I think we talked it out...ok now I completely remember. Still thought, I had no intentions on upsetting Loki. I don't like her that way."

"Good, cause he is not to be messed with. Come on. let's go inside." Steve said and patted me on the shoulder. I smiled and we headed inside where everyone was."