>Chapter 14<

Hey guys! WE MADE IT TO 1K! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I HAVE NO WORDS! At first i thought no one would read it at all and look were you brought me! I love you so much and thank you if you are here still reading my story! Sorry for the delay, I had a lot of tests. Also this chapter is big. Have fun! :)

Thor's POV:

When I went in and saw Loki attacking Bucky who was held back by Steve I was shocked.
My brother doesn't hurt anyone as long as everything is fine. What was that behaviour? If he is planning to do it again then I can assure him, he will rot in that cell.

" Brother, what happened in there? Why did you attack our friend?" I asked guiding him to his cell as Y/n ordered.

" You mean YOUR friend. I don't want to have any kind of relationship with that oaf." He said growling.

" Loki, what's wrong? Did he insult you? Did he say something bad? I can assure you he didn't mean it, he always d-"

" NO THOR! HE DIDN'T!"

" THEN WHAT?! TELL ME! I am trying to help you! I am trying to give you a nice life! I know your life on Asgard wasn't perfect so I do anything that's possible to make you feel welcome! I AM TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE IN HERE TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED! DAMN IT LOKI! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE A MON-" I shut my mouth before I could say something I would obviously regret it. Before I could call him something that he surely wasn't

" LIKE A MONSTER?! SAY IT! SPIT IT OUT THOR! I AM THE MONSTER, RIGHT? I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE MONSTER THAT EVERYONE IS FEARED OF! YOU ARE THE PRINCE THAT EVERYONE LIKES AND EVERY GIRL LOVES! BUT WHAT AM I?"

" Loki I-I didn't mean to say it. I didn't want to say it. You are not a monster. I am so sorry. I just love you so much and I want everyone to see what a great brother I have."

" You mean it?"

" Yeah..."

" Thor, I-I am sorry too."

Loki said he is sorry? I have never seen him so soft towards me. He really did change and i really like it. We were about to walk through the cell room when I grabbed him and hugged him. At first he didn't hug back, like always, but this time he returned the hug. I let him go and he walked in his cell. I was about to leave when he asked me something.

" Hey Thor? C-Can I ask you a question?"

" Sure. What is it?"

" D-Does lady Y/n have a boyfriend as they call it?"

" Well, as I know, she doesn't have because she is re-WAIT! Why are you asking ME if lady Y/n has a boyfriend?"

" Well, you two seem pretty close and I am just curious. Really, how close are you two? Are you, you know...."

" What? NO! Of course not. She is my best friend and I am hers. Well I am one out of three but whatever. Do you like her?"

" Pfff, what? No.....maybe?.....I could....ugh yes.  But not exactly...."

" Brother, you can tell me whatever you want. I promise I won't tell anyone and especially Y/n."

" I think I like her more than I should. I mean, I like her as a friend but at the same time, I like her more than friends. I'm really not sure."

" It looks like you have some thinking to do."

" Yeah. But when I saw Bucky's hands all over her I just wanted to punch him. He was touching her a lot. In a way that's not so friendly."

" To me it looks like you do like her more than friends. But relax, Bucky is like her brother. I don't think he develops any feelings for her but even if he does, she most probably doesn't."