>Chapter 17<

Hewo guys! 😊 Thanks for once more for 1.3k! Also this chapter is a little rushing as I am already at chapter 17 and I haven't even started the chaotic part yet. Sorry for that. I hope you like it. Here you go...

Y/n's POV:

I was laying on the bed when I felt the bed sheets moving. I turned my head to look at that direction but nothing was there. I heard a noise from my bedroom's personal bathroom. I opened the door but nothing was there either. I turned to go back to my bed but i bumped into something.....more like someone. I looked up and I saw Loki. He was smiling evily. I tryed to move past him and ran but he teleported right inf ront of my bedroom's door. 

" Where do you think YOU are going?" He said and started walking towards me.

The next thing I knew, his lips were against mine. I was shocked but I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss started getting deeper and deeper. His lips were so smooth unlike my expectations. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes but what I saw wasn't Loki. I saw blue all over the face of that...creature? I saw it's red eyes staring deep into mine.

I gasped for air and I woke up. I sat on the bed and put my hand on my chest while I was breathing heavily searching for air. I let out a small scream when I remembered those red eyes and the way they stared at mine. I heard something from the hallway and before I knew it, my door flung open and Bucky ran in looking around.

" DOLL! ARE YOU OK?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled. Before I could answer Nat appeared from behind him and held a gun ready to shoot at someone.

" WHO IS IN HERE?" She yelled as well.

" N-no one. Don't worry. It was j-just a dream. A nightmare? I really don't know." I said with a briefly shaking voice.

" You gave me a good scare. Listen to me. Go take a warm shower to relax, get dressed and come to my room. Then you can tell me about it while I arrange my clothes ok?" Nat said.

" Sounds good. Thanks Nat. And sorry for scaring you." I said and put a warm smile on my face.

She left the room and Bucky moved a little more in.

" Want to talk about it doll?" He said and sat on my bed's edge.
" Another nightmare with your parents dying ad Hydra killing them?"

" No. Not this time. It was-nevermind. Not all of it was bad though." I answered and thought of me and Loki kissing. How is this possible? I am happy because someone kissed me? AND THAT SOMEONE WAS LOKI! 

" You know better. Look Y/n...I've wanted to tell you something for guite a long time. I just don't know the way to say it. I- Y/n, I just- I lo-"

" HELLO MY FRIENDS! Ah Y/n, I see you finally decided to wake up! It's 11am already." Thor cut Buck off and entered my room.

" Hi big guy! Is everything ok?" I asked while smiling.

" Yup. Just wanted to check on you. Well, I'm hungry. I'll go eat some heavenly made pop tarts if you want to come. See ya!"

" Bye Thor!" I said and he left. " Anyways, what did you want to tell me?"

" Hm?"

" Before Thor came? You wanted about to tell me something? EARTH TO BUCK!" I said giggling.

" Ohh that. Nevermind, some other time maybe."

" If you say so. Oh my Lord! Did he say it's 11am? I have to go get ready!"

" Are you that excited to talk with Nat?"

" Well yes but I am responsible to make lunch today! I won't manage to do everything in 2 hours! I'm sorry but I need you to go in order to take a shower."