>Chapter 35<

Well, hello everyone! I hope that each one of you is doing just fine. I know, it's been more than a month since my last update but school was really stressful and I was full with tests. Luckily, I found the time to write this chapter :). I'm so sorry for the late update, but I really hope you enjoy it! Have fun...<3

Last chapter's last sentence just to help you remember :3 :

It was the middle of the night when I suddenly heard soft crying and I opened my eyes.

Y/n's POV:

The room was dark so it meant that it was still night. I panicked a little as to why I was hearing someone crying but then I remembered that Loki was sleeping in my room while Bucky was at his. I turned around to hug him but my hand collided with the bed. My eyes widened for a second before i heard someone sniffing at the corner of the room.

"Loki?" I asked hesitantly. "Love, are you okay?" I sat at the end of the bed, my feet touching the cold floor.

No answer. Just some faint sniffing and muffling sounds. My heart broke. I stood up and started walking towards him. I wasn't able to see him completely, just his figure. I touched his shoulder.

"Honey, what's wrong?" 

"Go away." He said in a low voice.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Step back and go back to bed." He swiped my hand off his shoulder.

"Are you serious now?" I was shocked. What is going on? I tried to touch him and turn him around but he grabbed my wrist and threw it back.

"Don't touch me. Do you hear me? Go back to sleep. I'm fine!" He growled.

The room went silent again and I could hear his cold tears falling one after the other on the floor, their delicate sound echoing to my ears.

I had to see him. The only way possible was if he turned around and the light from the moon that was coming through the large window hit his face.

"Turn around." I said.

"No."

"Turn around please." I repeated sternly.

"I won't."

"Loki, I won't ask again."

"Not doing it."

"LOKI, JUST PLEASE TURN AROUND!" I shouted angrily.

I heard him sigh and he finally did it. Slowly slowly, as the light hit his face, I realized that what I had just witnessed wasn't his angelic face. Instead, the blue skin of the face I saw shined under the light and two red eyes burned into mine. I froze. I didn't know how to react.

"WHAT-" I yelled and backed away.

"Y/n wait!  Don't scream! It's just me." He said as he tried to hold onto my shoulders.

"But-Loki why are you-What is this-How?!" I asked a little too loud but I remembered that everyone was asleep so I tried to keep it down.

"If you stop asking and just calm down, I'll be able to explain everything. Okay?" He said in a soothing voice.

I just nodded and he guided me to the bad as we both sat down.

"Where do you want me to start from?" He asked as the blue colour started to fade away and his beautiful eyes were visible again.

"I think it would be better if you started from the beginning." I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Alright here we go." He took a deep breath as well.
"You all know me as Loki Odinson but my actual name is Loki Laufeyson. I'm not Odin's real son, not Frigga's 2nd born son or Thor's younger brother. My real father is Laufey. The form that you just saw me in is also my real form. I'm a Frost Giant. Laufey abandoned me when I was just a infant. Years ago, Odin found me during an invasion of the realm of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim. He gave me an Asgardian appearance and adopted me. I didn't know until a few years back when I dared to touch the tesseract."