>Chapter 4<

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. School's tests started again and I had 5 in 3 days. I am very tired but that won't keep me away from writing. If you are here from the very first chapter thank you SO MUCH. I have always dreamed to publish my own story and I am finally doing it. Does it suck? Yes my story DOES suck but I am trying my best. Anyways, Enjoy the chapter....

Tony's POV:

We heard footsteps coming from the hallway. There were also some murmuring and that was enough to understand how annoyed everyone was that I brought them all the wazy from their rooms. Why are they so lazy? It's just some steps. One by one started coming in the kitchen. Their faces looked pissed off and also tired. Seriously? It wasn't even the evening and everyone was tired. As they came in they all glared at Locki and gave him death looks. Thor was smiling and put his arm around Loki's shoulder but he pushed him away.

" Ok, everyone. I have to make some announcements to make so please take a chair and sit down. You better not be standing when you hear what i have to say. So I-" before I continued my speach i noticed that someone was missing. I looked around and it didn't take long until I found the missing Avenger. Y/n. I wasn't in a good mood after everything so I would normally let her stay and when she comes out of her room I would inform her for the changes. But she was the one that I really needed to talk to about so I had to bring her here.

" Does anyone know where Y/n is?" I asked.

" Most probaply in her room sleeping again. She looked pretty tired this morning so I guess she found the opportunity." Steve said.

" Well can someone bring sleeping beauty here?" I asked and immitiately someone answered.

" I'll do it!" Bucky said and ran off the kitchen. Why was he surprised? Dealing with a sleepy Y/n was like dealing with a hungry lion. 

Bucky's POV:

When Tony asked who culd wake her up I knew that the right person for this was me. So as soon as he asked I answered and ran out. I walked all the way, down the hallway and knocked on he door. No respons. Of course Bucky she won't open. She didn't hear JARVIS so a knock would definately not wake her up. Stupid! I thought to myself as I slowly opened the door. There she was. There was that angel. She was burried in the warmth of the bed sheets. She looked like a burrito but she was sooo adorable! Her back was towards me so I slightly grapped her forearm turning hertowards me. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly opened. The way her y/h/l, y/h/c fell to her face made her look so beautifull. She seemed so peacefull there sleeping that i didn't want to wake her up but I had to.

" Y/n.....come on doll wake up. Everyone is waiting for you. It's not right to et them wait now, is it?" I tried to move my hand but she grapped it and sat me down on the bed. She was still sleeping.

" Dolly, Tony is not in a good mood so let's not frustrate him. What do you say?" I leaned in and gave her a forehead kiss. Her eyelashes started moving. She slowly opened her eyes. 

" B-Bucky? What are you doing here? Why am I holding you? Why are you looking at me like that? Omg did I harm you? Did i loose controll again?" She asked with one breath. How did she say so much without breathing?

" No silly. Tony wanted to talk to us about something importand. By his look i assume it has to do with Loki." She yawned and nodded, rubbing her eyes. She sat up next to me. I stand up and gave her my hand. Before taking it she glared at herself in the mirror across her bed and fixed her hair. She turned her head to me, gave me her hand and we both walked to the kitchen. Her touch was so smooth and soft. I never wanted to let her go. What are you thinking Bucky? SHE IS LIKE YOUR SISTER! SNAP OUT OF IT! I once more told myself. She looked as beautifull as before her nap.

Loki's POV:

While everyone was talking about random things I heard footsteps. Everyone shushed and I saw that strange Bucky guy coming with that girl. Is that the so called Y/n? I recognised her. She wore the same clothes as before so it was her. The girl behind Clint. As they kept coming closer to us I saw her face. She looked like an Angel. She looked young but not younger than spider boy. My eyes met hers. She had big, beautifull, breath taking eyes that you could get lost in them for ages. What are you thinking about? She is just a young, pathetic, little, weak, useless mortal. Her personality seems very soft. I bet she is crying because of everything and probaply getting scared easily. She doesn't seem to really participate to missions. She doesn't look like she has powers. How weak! Though Tony talks about her often so she seems quite importand. I will find out later. This was the only think that I thought before Iron dumbass talked again.

Y/n's POV:

We walked to the kitchen and as soon as I approched everyone I saw him again. I saw Loki. He looked so hot standing there with his armes crossed. His eyes were so shiny and almost looked like they were full of magic. What is wrong with me? I keep calling him hot! He is just a bad guy as I understood from everyone's previous reaction. NOTHING MORE! Stop thinking about him and for God's sake, STOP STARING AT HIM!  I said to myself and Tony spoke.

" Ok, so now that sleeping beauty finally joined us I can announce some things. First of all Loki is staying with us until-" was all he managed to say as everyone cut him off.

" WHAT?!" Everyone said. Did they plan this? Today they said almost said everything very sychronised. 

" I know. I know. Just listen and DON'T CUT ME OFF AGAIN! Thank you. Now as I was saying Loki will be staying with us until he becomes a better person. He already made a lot of progress as Thor informed me, so, bringing him here to stay with us will help even more. For one week he will stay locked in a cell so that I make sure he is not a threat. Though, we have a lot of missions going on and he might escape so we need a 'babysitter'. It wa\sn't hard to deside who that 'lucky' person would be." Tony said. He paused and turned his head at me. Then everyone turned their gaze to me.

" Erm...guys this is creepy. Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

" Y/n....I came to the decition that the best person that could watch over Loki for one week is no one else but you. It's you". Tony said as he backed away a little hiding behind Thor. He knew what I would do and hiding behind Thor was smart because I would harm him too if I tried to anything and never in a million years I would harm my best friend.

" I WILL WHAT?!" 

-

-

- HELLO! I know this chapter wasn't really big and nothing interresting really happened but i am very tired. I can't hold my eyes open. I hope you enjoy it. The net chapter will be better. I promise to try my best. I have some future ideas that i think YOU WILL LOVE! If you keep reading of course ;). Thank you so much guys. 

Have a nice day/night/evening! <3

-With love,
  Author.