>Chapter 3<

-Hey Guys! Chapter 3 here! This one is a bit LONGER from the last two but I couldn't help myself. I just had to continue. I think this is the best chapter. I hope you like it. 

-Enjoy :)

Y/N POV:

Thor was back really fast from wherever he was and stood there looking at everyone with dissapointed eyes. Another man was standing next to him. He had beutifull black hair that were long until his shoulders, kinda like Thor's but a LOT more tidy I must admit. They were slid back like Draco Malfoy's hair from the first Harry Potter movie. ( Let's just say that you and Peter love Harry Potter movies :) ) He was tall like Thor and had beautifull green, emerald eyes. Oh those eyes...I just saw him and I already could say how easily I could get lost in them.I had never seen him before but everyone's look on their faces showed the opposite for them. Tony desided to break the silence and stood up.

" What the hell is he doind here?" He said in an angrily voice yet threatening.

" Look, I know what you are thinking but if you could just-" Before Thor could finish Tony cut him off.

" I said WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE? DON'T MAKE ME ASK AGAIN!" Tony shouted moving closer to Thor and the stranger. Why was he so tense anyway?

" Are you out of your mind? Is this a joke? Do you want us dead? Why did you bring him here?! You better fucking answer me!" Clint said standing up too.I had never seen him so angry before. I can say that his death stare almost gave me goosebumps.

" He doesn't belong here. Now I don't know why you brought him but you better take him back." Steve said and with that everyone stood up. I didn't want to seem weird so I stood up too. What was wrong with that stanger? Everyone seemed so pissed off with his presentance in the room. I stood up next to Clint. Looks like I am the only one that doesn't know him. Maybe because I am here for the last 2 years. That makes sense.

" If you could let me talk to you? Please. It's not THAT bad! He-" For once more Thor was cut off. Who is this man? What is happening? Was the only thing I could think of before someone else spoke.

" Thor do you realise what's happening? We are standing here facing Loki! What were you thinking anyways before bringing him here?" Nat said. I turned my head and saw Loki's face. He was looking at everyone with a grin. It almost seems like he liked how everyone was scared of him. Then his gaze turned to me. His grin dissapeared and turned into a confused look. Clint noticed that so he put his hand in front of me pushing me a bit behind him. He then saw Loki with a look that said 'Don't you even think about it!'  Loki looked at Clint and put on his face an evil smile. God, he was scary and handsome at the same time! 'What? Handsome?! Y/n what are you thinking about?! Everyone seems to hate him, so should you! But...I don't know him yet so why shall I act so fast? NO Y/n! Snap out of it!' I said to myself.

Loki's POV:

I stood looking at everyone's pathetic faces. After so much time they still feared me? Honestly these guys are no better than a slug. They were just lucky when the caught me 2 years ago. I was looking at every single one f them while Nat was technically yelling at Thor. No one changed since then. Although, while I was looking at them I saw a figure I had never seen before. It stood next to that 'Robin Hood' copy man, Clint. They both stood in front of the glass walls so the sun behind them made it harder for me to see that figure. I squized my eyes and then I finally saw. It was a girl. She looked young but still a little older than that spider kid, I think Peter? I assumed that she is a new Avenger but she seemed so helpless standing next to Clint. She was probaply just another pathetic little mortal that just knows how to fight. She doesn't look like she has powers. I was probaply staring at her while thinking at everything because Clint pushed her behind him and gave me a death look. I didn't really see her face so I will try look at her later.