>Chapter 32<

Hey Loki fans! I'm here with another chapter. I really hope you like it. Sit back, relax and enjoy chapter 32.... <3

*This is a big chapter and a lot of things happen so please, try not to skip anything. THANK YOU*

Tony's POV:

I was once more in my lab trying to find where Y/n could possibly be. We didn't try to ask Bucky anything cause, thanks to Clint, he was still asleep in his room. It will be hard to bring the good Bucky back but...we have to find the way. We can't risk losing anyone in our own Tower. I was studying the places that he and Y/N attacked and saw the directions they arrived there from. Of course they used a lot of roads but I tracked the city's cameras and witnessed that they kept coming from a specific area. It was near a forest kind of thing but not exactly. I searched the map a little more and found 6 building near that location. THAT'S IT! ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS GO NEAR THAT 'FOREST' AND FIND THE RIGHT BUILDING! SHE MUST BE THERE! I got up from my sit and jumped around like a 5-year-old who just got candy. I missed Y/n so much and we can FINALLY GET HER BACK! I really I'm a genius after all.

I ran through the hallways and tried to find the team but damn it, they were all in different rooms. I asked JARVIS to inform them that there's an emergency meeting.

"Avengers, meet at the lounge. This is a emergency. I repeat, this is an emergency." JARVIS talked through the building. In no time, everyone was here except for Peter.

"WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?!" Steve asked worried.

"Aliens?" Wanda asked, her powers at the ready.

"People with guns?" Bruce asked shyly.

"HAVE WE RUN OUT OF POP TARTS?!" Thor asked.

I looked at him with a 'are you serious?' expression and he just shrugged.

"No, it's not aliens. It's not people with guns, that's police shit and Thor, not everything is about pop tarts. So, I'm more than happy to inform you that-Wait, where's Peter?" I asked as soon as I remembered that Peter was not here with us.

"Last time I saw him he went to his room. He was sad that Y/n wasn't with Bucky." Natasha said.

"Can someone please get him here?"

"I can, don't worry."

"Thanks Nat. Now while she is gone can someone else go and check on Bucky as well? We need to make sure that our killing machine is not on kill mode."

"Really Tony?" Steve asked, rolling his eyes.

"What? Nicknames is my forte."

"I'll go." Sam said.

"DON'T GET KILLED!" Clint shouted.

"SHUT IT, WILL YOU?" Sam shouted from the hallway. After some minutes Sam was here, as well as Nat and Peter.

"How's Bucky?" I asked.

"Still sleeping like a baby. What did you even shoot him with?" Sam asked Clint.

"You know...something strong so we won't get you killed." Clint answered smirking, obviously proud of himself.

"I don't care about that, kid how are you holding?" I looked at Peter.

"I'm fine Mr.Stark." He said, his eyes never leaving the floor.

"Now can you, FINALLY tell us what this 'emergency' meeting is about?" Thor asked.

"Right so, I'm more than happy to inform you that-" 

"I FOUND Y/N!" Loki shouted, coming in here by teleporting.