>Chapter 40<

Hello everyone! Long time no see huh? In case you haven't seen my message on my profile, I apologize for being 2 months late. My exam period is over and I can finally update! These 2 months have been the hardest for me not only because of the exams but also for personal reasons so I hope you understand me and forgive me for the long delay. Without losing anymore time, I present you chapter 40....<3

Y/n's POV:

It's been 5 days since my first lesson with Frigga and Lady Sif. Thanks to Frigga, I seem to start getting better control over my powers but I still have trouble with mind-controlling. Sadly, we'll be soon returning back to earth and I'll have to find another way of learning and the only person I can think of who can help me is Wanda. It's literally one of the best traits in her powers. Soon enough I'll be able to do it as well. It's only a matter of time.

Loki has been spending so much leisure time with Thor, he came a few days ago as well just as he promised but Jane couldn't join. Job shit again. It's so amazing watching two brothers hanging out together again and re-bonding. He seems so happy being back here to Asgard. Even though his child-hood might not be exactly as he wanted it considering Odin had been ignoring him in a way, Asgard is where he grew up and it won't stop being his home. I just wish that he'll feel the same on Earth. Everyone seems to have gotten used to him so feeling welcome there won't be a problem for him when we get back again.

I was currently in the gardens with a book in my hands, "The Book of Yggdrasil" which talks about the history of the Nine Realms. Even though I'm not able to speak Asgardian, Frigga gave me a version I can understand. I wanted to learn more about this way of life, their believes, their culture and what these people grew up to know. I want to be as close to Loki as I can. I sat down on a bench in a far-away corner of the garden. It was so peaceful here. I won't lie, the thought of spending the rest of my life here with Loki has crossed my mind many times. He just seems so thrilled to be in Asgard, he feels as if he fits in better. I would do anything to keep him satisfied but I really miss my home. Sure, my family is not alive but all the people I love are there. The Avengers are my true family and it's barely been a week since we left for "vacations" and I already miss them terribly. How can I ever stay here forever?

I sighed as I left the book next to me and I closed my eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun touching my skin and the smell of the various flowers surrounding me filling my nose with their addictive aroma.

"It's so calm, isn't it?" Lady Sif's voice visibly startled me and she chuckled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh no, it's okay. I was just too caught up in my thoughts."

"Is everything alright, Y/n? You seem stressed about something. You know, you can talk to me if it's going to help your mood." She smiled at me.

"I know Sif and I thank you for that. I don't want to seem like a burden though, I don't want to annoy you with my problems."

"Woman please, do you know how many times I became a psychiatrist for the Warriors Three? Don't let their 'tough' image fool you, we all have problems and it's good to talk about them with someone every once in a while. Especially Fandral. Don't tell him I told you but that playboy is full of desperation to find one woman and settle in." We both bursted out laughing.

"I pity you." We laughed more.

"So, do you still want to keep everything in?" 

"No to be honest. It's not anything too important at the moment. Have you seen the way Loki acts since we came here?"

"Well, I've barely seen him since Thor also came to visit us. Those two spend too much time together. It's kind of concerning if you ask me." We both laughed again.