>Chapter 29<

I'M FINALLY HERE!

HELLO EVERYONE! 

First of all, I would like to say how sorry I am for being offline but as most of you have seen my announcement, I have my exams and I am studying. I don't know how soon I'll be updating again but my last exam is on the 16th of June and then...SUMMER BREAK! YAYYY! That means more updates!!! Again, I apologize. I hope you like it....

Tony's POV:

A few days have passed and still no luck with Y/n. I've searched everything. I'm Tony fucking Stark! HOW CAN'T I FIND A YOUNG GIRL AND A GRANDPA?! I've been through harder times but still, made it. But now...it seems almost impossible. It's like they are not even here anymore. I don't understand. I kept thinking when I heard talking coming from Loki's room. Then I heard a voice. A woman's voice. I went to his room and opened the door without even knocking. I saw Loki sitting on his bed, his back facing me, talking with...Y/n? No. that wasn't her.

"Loki?" I said as I started making my way to his bed.

"Tony?" He asked shocked and Y/n-more like her hologram, disappeared.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a nice tone.

"Nothing..." He answered, lowering his head.

"You are creating illusions of her, in order to have a way to communicate with her...right?"

"Yes..."

"Loki, this is not the way. Stop messing with your head. Look at you! YOU ARE A MESS! I've never seen you like this!"

"Leave it, Stark. You don't know how things are."

"Listen. I might not like you like the other do, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you. You are part of the team now, either I like it or not. We all stick together and we are all happy"

"How can I be happy? It's been weeks and we don't even know if she is alive or dead. I wish I had protected her the way I promised myself I would."

"It's not your fault. No one saw that coming. We didn't know what was about to happen." I sat on his bed and hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder, patting it.

"I think...I think I will ask Odin to return to Asgard. I did what he asked. I changed. I think it's time for me to leave. There's nothing here for me anymore."

"WOAH! Loki, that's a big decision."

"I know. But it's the best for me. It's the only way to get my mind off of some things. Especially from her."

"Very well. I'm going to inform the others while you are packing."

"Thank you, Tony."

"No problem. Now, you have to start packing if you-" And before I could even finish, he clicked his fingers and everything was packed up.
"Or you can just click your fingers and have everything right.

He chuckled and we both walked out. We went to the lounge where everyone was sited.

"BROTHER! It's so nice to finally see you out of that room." Thor laughed and stood up ready to hug him, when Loki put out his hand pushing Thot back.

"Thor, stop. I'm leaving."

Loki's POV:

"Thor stop. I'm leaving." I said in a calm voice.

"WHAT?" Everyone said.

"Well...I did what Odin wanted and with Y/n missing, I think the best thing to do is go back to Asgard. If you ever find her, please do inform me."