>Chapter 18<

Hola! How are you?  I hope you are all good. 1.4k! THANK YOU! I am not really well. I have intence headaches since yesterday but, I couldn't leave you like that even if it meant I would write a boring chapter. Sorry guys...next ones will be better. Promise :)

Y/n's POV:

We were all ready for the movie. Wanda came in and gave popcorn to everyone. The first 15 minutes, everything was normal. Bruce was not paying that much attention as he was thinking how to create another element. Wanda and Nat were too focused as they both love romantic movies. Clint and Sam were trying to steal each other's pop corn. Peter and Thor were eating different flavoured pop tarts and commented on almost every scene of the movie. Steve, Bucky and Tony were watching emotionless but deep down i knew they love these movies. I was just watching like a normal person does while Loki was more interrested at the popcorn instead of the movie. After another 30 minutes the movie was getting finally better.

" Just tell her you love her already!" I said under my breath.

" Darling, you are annoying, stop." Loki whispered in my ear. Was it necessary to sit next to him?

I turned my head to say something to him but as soon as I opened my mouth, he shoved a handfull of popcorn in it almost making me choke.

" Don't speak" He said in a low voice so nobody would here him.

I frowned my eyes and turned my head to the TV. After a while  felt something on my upper back. It was cold. I jumped from the sudden movement and I turned once more to see what it was. Loki had his fingers on my back moving them in a circular motion. I glared at him with a death stare and went to grab his hand off but he grabbed it.

" Nah ah! Don't you even think about it." He said and pulled me closer to him. My back was barely touching his front and for once more whispered something in my ear.

" Would you like to go to my room and do something more fun?" 

I froze. I couldn't move. I felt the blood in my cheeks. It was both anger and embarrassment. He saw that I was ready to yell at him so he put 2 fingers on my mouth.

" I said be quiet!" 

Luckily, everyone was so concentrated on the movie that didn't notice Loki and me. At least I thought so, because I saw Clint and Sam from the corner of my eyes looking at me with a rediculous smirk on their faces doing the "high 5" hand movement. I grabbed his fingers and moved them away from my face and I sat a bit further from him on my original position.

" I don't know what your plan is, but you better stop it! Don't touch me again." I said and he smiled evily and came closer to me. He put his hand on my thight and I gave up since nothing was working.

Natasha's POV:

Clint and Sam had a plan tonight. To make Y/n and Loki come closer. Loki seemed to like her more than friends do and all 3 of us could see it. Y/n liked him too. He liked him a lot to be honest. She just couldn't see it. They are perfect for each other. I never thought that I would say that especially as it has to do with Loki but, oh well. People DO change. Loki was trying hard to stay close to Y/n but she just kept moving away until he put his hand on her thigh and she didn't move. She most porbably gave up.

" Psst, Wanda!" I whispered.

" What?" She answered with tears in her eyes because of the movie.

" Look on the couch."

She looked at the couch we were sitting.

" NOT THIS ONE! THAT ONE!" I said and I gestured where Loki and Y/n were sitting.