two

stay here

jeongin hissed in pain as the elder proceeded on patting a cotton drenched in alcohol to his cuts. "you're hurting me," he whispered and the blonde look up at him with concern.

"you've done this to yourself." he replied as a matter of fact and carried on with patting his cuts clean, this time gentler.

the two were in the bathroom and hyunjin was knelt between the younger's thighs who was sat on the counter.

"why are you doing this anyway? it's not like i asked you to." he worded his thoughts. he  has never seen the blonde  in his floor before so it's obvious he had might moved in just recently.

this was their first encounter and somehow it felt like they've known each other for quite some time.

from the way hyunjin forced himself inside and how he insisted that he'd stay to clean innie's cuts, he felt instantly comfortable.

"you don't need to ask me to." he replied and his face was tilted to the side, focused on the young one's cuts.

his hand was double the size bigger than jeongin's  as he held his arm carefully, afraid that he may touch some of his fresh lines.

"i'm here and i want to help." the blonde added. that caused innie to shut up and just observe him, immediately liking the way his shoulder length hair was tied half up half down.

hyunjin never acted this way towards anyone, even he was shocked a bit. he was no good news to all the people he's been with, that's what they say at least.

rumors speak of him that he's nothing but trouble. but then again, no one has stick long enough for him to know that beneath all that facade a boy broken beyond repair lies, just waiting for someone to love him like his mom did.

"jeongin. yang jeongin." the younger said, staring straight into his eyes. hyunjin stopped for awhile and stood up, walking more closely to the boy sat on the counter.

his center accidentally hit jeongin's causing a small whimper to erupt from his mouth. the blue haired boy quickly covered it with a cough, pretending he did not just made a lewd sound.

"hyunjin. hwang hyunjin." he introduced with a smirk purposely leaning forward on him. he definitely noticed how sensitive the boy was and it made him itch with lust.

but he shook the thoughts away for now is not the time to imagine such perverted things. the cuts were now cleaned up and jeongin was about to hand him the bandage but he stopped him.

"let the cuts breathe, it'll heal faster." he was curious as to why he seemed to know a lot about these kind of stuff but he didn't push further to ask.

the younger had gave hyunjin one of his spare shirt since he came in wearing none, and it was tight against his skin, seeing as how petite jeongin is compared to him.

"I'll be going then." he said, scratching the back of his neck. the blonde didn't want to leave not until he was certain innie was not going to harm himself further.

so there was hesitance and the young one sensed it, but didn't mention it.

jeongin attempted to get off from the counter to walk the 5'10 boy to the door for his nice gestures, but because of sitting in the same position for way too long, his legs numbed and he ended up tumbling on him.

his arms instantly caught the petite boy effortlessly, pulling him closer to his chest.

the moment seemed to drag on as soon as their eyes met each other. no one dared to look away, but hyunjin eventually needs to go.

so carefully he let the younger back down on his feet, his fingers brushing 'accidentally' on his back.

together they walk pass the hallways and to the door, the blonde trudging very slowly as he did not want to leave the boy just yet.

"uh thank you,"njeongin whispered when the boy older than him was already out the door. he was comforted by the presence and kindness of hyunjin, but little does he know that he has a bad side he couldn't control as well.

"i'm  just 4 doors down if you need anything." the blonde said and eyed him for quite a long time before walking away.

jeongin closed the door and heaved a sigh. he felt a little bit better and with a company like hyunjin, maybe he could get used to it.

just as he was about to walk off to bed, a soft knock prevented him to. the younger wondered who could that be, and with slight annoyance he opened the door.

it was hyunjin.

"uh," he was scratching the back of his neck. "i locked my room and i left my keys inside." the elder trailed off, feeling a bit embarrassed of his stupidity.

both of them know that the he could get the spare keys from downstairs but at this time, who would be awake to assist them? no one.

so jeongin did the first thing that popped into his mind.

"stay here."

what am i doing

"are you sure?" hyunjin asked, trying his best to stay calm and nonchalant even though he was bursting out of excitement and bliss inside.

"it's the least i can do."