eleven

overprotective

hyunjin kicked open his door while tightly he held the younger. jeongin's state was concerning as he was shivering uncontrollably.

it hurts to see him like this. so frail and in distress. he couldn't imagine the trauma for the little one.

"innie, lie here for awhile. i'll run a bath for you." he whispered gently as he was making sure everything he does wouldn't startle the younger. he's been through hell enough.

jeongin nodded with eyes shut and so the older laid him on the couch and unbuttoned his suit. the blonde then slipped his hoodie over the younger's petite frame to keep him warm while waiting.

"jinnie, don't leave me again. please." hyunjin shut his eyes in pain, trying his best not to break down in front of him . again... he said it made him feel like he failed in protecting jeongin.

slowly the tears started to fall on hyunjin's cheek and although he hated anyone seeing him in a pathetic state, he couldn't care less. with his boyfriend he could show him every inch of what he truly is, and the younger would love him still.

"i'm sorry i wasn't there." then there the sobs he was trying to hold in, released making the younger's eyes flutter open. "i could've stayed with you the whole evening but i didn't because i was so fucking stupid."

jeongin frowned, tears forming in his eyes because of how he never saw the blonde cry like this. he held hyunjin closer as he lay on his lap, the older clinging on to him so tight. he was afraid to let go.

"its not your fault jinnie. you saved me," he softly said. both were a sobbing mess as they held each other. the blonde never wanted to let go and eventually the young one fell asleep on him again.

trying not to wake him, he slowly put him on the couch again as he made his way to the bathroom where he'd ran a bath for him.

then as the warm water filled up the bath, he gently shook innie. "baby, you need to take a bath." hyunjin figured it might help relax him even for just a while.

as the young one's eyes open, he immediately winced and turn away from the blonde, whimpering "please don't hurt me." hyunjin felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. minho left the younger scarred and he regretted not leaving him dead on the floor.

"shh no baby, it's me, it's jinnie." he immediately scooped the small one into his lap who was shaking once again.

this will take awhile to heal from, and hyunjin made sure that he will always be by the younger's side. he thought jeongin could never go anywhere without him. he could, but it's either he leave with him or he doesn't leave at all.

i'm not taking any more risks.

"i-i'm sorry." jeongin was snuggling into his chest and they stayed in that position for awhile. the older tried making him laugh by talking about some of his embarrassing childhood memories and it worked because the little one was smiling again. not a lot, but it's a huge progress.

hyunjin then carried him to the bathroom where he gently removed the younger's clothes. his mind didn't wandered to perverted things because what happened affected both of them and tonight isn't the time for those things. he slipped the younger into the tub and he proceeded on cleaning him with a sponge.

"come in here with me." the younger pleaded and so he removed only his suit and went in with his underwear on. jeongin was laid on the blonde's chest in between his legs as he play with his slender fingers.

it was a very comforting time for the two and the younger couldn't be more content.he felt deeply connected with hyunjin.

then from beside them, his phone lit up with a notification. the blonde took it and what he saw almost made the phone slip in his hands.

"A Scandal of the Hwang family and the Yang Family rose from the news as soon as  disturbing images were leaked out from the ball. The oldest heir of the Hwang is said to be seen leaving the party with Yang Jeongin, one and only heir of his Family."

"Allegations are now formed against Hwang Hyunjin saying that he abused and attacked both Yang Jeongin and Lee Min-ho who is now in the Hospital under critical conditions. The Yang Palace is said to press charges."

hyunjin felt his heart fall. fake news were now spreading fast and now everyone thinks he's a monster. "i-innie.. " he showed him the article and the younger gasped, scared just as he is, but he knows this could be fixed immediately.

"were going to my parents tomorrow jinnie. we'll tell them the truth"

;