six

!! smut ahead

jeongin unconsciously licked his lips when their eyes locked and that was what made hyunjin broke.

he couldn't control himself no longer, he just hoped the younger would still talk to him after whats about to happen.

i am about to sin again,

roughly he held the jeongin's neck and pushed himself further into the growing pants of his innocent one

"mhm-hyunjin," he let out a whimper, eyes rolling to back of his head and hands immediately going on to the blonde's neck for support.

"grind on me." he breathed on the blue haired boy's neck where goosebumps appeared. without waiting, he attacked the rosy lips of the younger.

jeongin opened his mouth almost immediately, grinding just as he was told. the older was pleased.

wet, sloppy noises were the only sound to be heard in the room wherein hyunjin desperately sucked on the younger's tongue, swallowing his saliva.

he had his eyes closed while he murmured. "so sweet ngh~" he could tell this was his first time grinding because of how slow his pace was.

their hands were roaming on each other hungrily and the older smirked against the kiss for he knew jeongin wanted him as well.

his fingers quickly grabbed the hem of the little one's shirt and quickly broke the kiss to get him naked. both were panting but the blonde grabbed his face once again. were not finished yet.

his bulge was growing and it started to hurt. slowly he laid jeongin on the white counters and with sweat dripping he stared at him, admiring how the blue haired boy's lips were glazed in his saliva.

then as if that wasn't pleasing enough, he licked his lips clean and swallowed hyunjin's saliva.

"baby you're fucking me up." he growled before going into his neck, leaving wet kisses that eventually lead to huge hickeys.

the younger's loud moans were telling him that he was doing a great job in pleasing him. it made him crave jeongin more.

"d-don't stop." was his reply. trust me we will be here for awhile innie.

"turn around." and he did. the older grabbed the little one's dick and rubbed it earning a loud whimper that made him harder.

he then literally ripped the thin fabric of the pajamas jeongin was wearing, revealing gray boxers. hyunjin kneeled and removed it using his teeth, grazing his mouth on the younger's soft skin, biting and leaving marks.

when he was fully undressed he took the time to appreciate his body. everything about jeongin was perfect, his faint abs down to his hard dick who was almost the same as hyunjin's but a bit smaller.

"hwang-" the older couldn't wait no longer as he pulled his member from his pants and the boy was surprised at his length.

it was dripping with pre cum and the younger swallowed because he knew he wouldn't be able to take all of that in.

"be a good boy and take all of this in." the blonde smiled because of how visibly concerned the little one was.

he spit on jeongin's hole and inserted two fingers without warning. "ah ngh!-" the younger was so tight around his finger and he was just preparing him, so that he would be able to take his member.

jeongin was so eager, he started to rock his body back and forth at just the fingers of his elder. then the blonde took out his fingers and replaced it with his dripping length. he doesn't even need lube anymore, his cum was more than enough.

"i-i'm scared jinnie." this was not the younger's first time but its his first with that length.

"i'll...i'll try to be gentle." hyunjin was hesitant to say these because he knows he never actually does. he couldn't control it.

the tip entered jeongin and that made both of them moan. "fuck, you're so tight." the older breathed out before pushing himself in and out.

the boy was scared to move but when he had finally adjusted, he was bouncing on hyunjin's dick at a fast pace.

he had his veiny arms held tightly on the younger's waist, occasionally slapping his ass that was now red. a familiar feeling was now rising in jeongin's stomach.

"h-hyunjin i think i'm close!." but the elder wasn't near to finish yet.

"don't cum until i said so."

"but-"

"listen to me you slut and do as i say," then a loud spank sounded as his hand made contact with the soft boy's ass.

jeongin was more than turned on when he was spoken to that way. he loved being dominated, degraded.

with a few rough thrusts, hyunjin finally came inside and as he pulled out his soft member, it leaked of his cum.

"mhm fuck." he moaned, throwing his head, eyes rolling back. then he kneeled in front of the younger's twitching dick.

"release inside my mouth." he ordered and proceeded to suck the little one's swollen length. jeongin grabbed the sides of the counter because this was too much pleasure for him and within a minute his juice came squirting inside his elder's mouth, who swallowed it but some still stayed on his lips.

"mmph-!" the younger moaned before shaking violently as he came more. the older stood up and kissed him , causing the boy to taste his own cum.

that went on for six minutes before they pulled away, jeongin clung tightly on the older because of how weak he was. his legs were shaking violently still.

"can you walk?" hyunjin asked him while he caressed his back, their bodies pressed against each other.

they were both panting wildly but the younger managed to answer with a nod. "you can feel your legs still?" the older asked again and he nodded.

"a bit," he faintly said.

"well, that just means one thing." the blonde said, licking the younger's neck. "were not finished yet."

"and we won't be until i see you collapse and hear you beg for me to stop."

-

this was a pain to reread and edit omg.
i'm cringing at my younger self rn