eighteen

two angels

"luna. luna? fuck. hold on were almost there!" he was panicking as soon as the young woman's eyes began to roll, her body going into convulsions.

he stared at akira seated at the back seat who had no idea what was going on. "baby, everything is alright. daddy is here ok?" he bit his lip as he tried to go as fast as he can without hurting anyone.

then he parked the car just in front the emergency entrance where they were approached by nurses. hyunjin immediately got out of the car, carried akira and informed the nurses.

"please help, she needs immediate attention." he was panicking although he tried not to in order for his daughter to not be scared. they watch as luna was hoisted from the car and into a bed where they rush her inside.

"d-daddy?" hyunjin froze, his heart surging with happiness and pride as he heard his daughter speak for the first time. and she called him daddy. he was in tears.

"yes baby? daddy's here now and i'm not going anywhere." he hugged her tight before kissing her forehead. akira has his lips, his eyes and almost every other feature. an exact replica of hyunjin indeed.

they went inside the hospital where jeongin was in as well and just as he was about to find where luna was, his phone rang from his back pocket.

"dear... it's jeongin." it was lia on the other line. "he's awake and he's looking for you." hyunjin's heart paced as he quickly ran for the stairs, still holding his daughter tight on his arms.

he was finally going to make things right, and even though he was nervous, he knew innie would love akira

when the two arrived at jeongin's floor, he saw his parents stood by the door. "he wants to talk to you alone." they say with an understanding gaze and when they saw the child, they didn't think much of it guessing that it was his little sister.

hyunjin smiled at them , bowing before entering the room where his eyes immediately fall on the younger.

"baby." he carefully seated his daughter on the couch before running to innie who was instantly in tears.

the older wrapped his arm around jeongin who was holding onto him like his whole life depends on him. and it does.

soft sobs were coming out of the younger's mouth, letting all the feeling of betrayal and hurt go.

"why would you lie to me jinnie?" he asked, voice so quiet it barely could be heard. the younger didn't know how to be infuriated and it was just pain that he was in.

he loved hyunjin still and he swore to accept all of him with every little that's left of him. he took the small one's face into his fingers where he couldn't refrain kissing him.

jeongin kissed back. how could he not?

as they kiss their tears were staining each other's cheek but neither cared. hyunjin bit innie's lip as he breath shakily from crying, eyes shut tightly.

the older rested his forehead against his younger and they stayed cuddled until jeongin saw the little girl sat on the couch. "hi there." he stifled a sob as hyunjin gently let go of him so that akira could run to his open arms.

he really is an angel. how could someone be this caring and precious.

"you're pretty but why are you crying?" the child complimented him which a small laugh erupt from the two boys. "did my daddy hurt you?" she asked looking very confused.

jeongin carried her into his lap, smiling although their are tears still streaming down his face.

"you're daddy would never hurt me." he said while hyunjin sat back, holding in tears as he watch his angels talk and get together almost immediately.

he was saying this even though hyunjin thought he really did hurt him. the younger couldn't get anymore perfect.

"i love you. i love you more than you'll ever know." he said looking straight into his eyes.

;