eight

cuddles after sex

jeongin's  legs were still shaking after 30 minutes and the elder was trying his best to massage and calm him down.

he really does turn into a different person when he's horny and in need. the younger refused to go anywhere but beside the blonde, clinging tightly on his neck.

"shh you will be okay innie." he chuckled as he pulled him closer to his body. jeongin was looking at him with a pout, lightly slapping his chest.

"you could've been more gentle." he wanted to be mad at the him but knew he couldn't since he enjoyed it as much as he did.

just as they were about to fall asleep, hyunjin's phone rang obnoxiously and it made him sigh in annoyance.

"answer jinnie, it could be important." the younger told him softly while he played with his slender fingers. when they checked the caller id, it was his mother and it made his heartbeat fast.

"eomma?" his voice slightly quivered as he was nervous on why his mother called. she never called to actually ask him how he was, how his day went. it was always an argument and scolding waiting for hyunjin.

"darling, i'm going to need you present tomorrow. a dinner, well, a ball rather, is hosted by a very important family we are to sign a deal with." a frown automatically appeared on his face.

his mom didn't even bother to ask him how he was, she didn't even say hello for fucks sake. "we need to get this or it's bankruptcy for us." money. the only thing his parents ever worry about.

"i..i'll be there." jeongin sensed how timid suddenly the blonde was, and so he scooted closer to hug him. hyunjin softened a bit, kissing the younger's head.

"good. 8 sharp at the yang palace." then she hung up without waiting for a reply. always so hostile and cold towards her youngest, but when it comes to minho, hyunjin's older and only brother, it's like she's a fucking saint.

"what was that about?" jeongin asked as soon as he turn off his phone. the elder pecked his lips before answering "about a fucking ball i need to attend for their stupid business deal."

his mood suddenly darkened and all he wanted was to light a cigarette or be held by his partner.

"i'll be right back innie, i need a cigarette." but the younger didn't let him go. instead he looked at him with a frown and his puppy eyes. "stop, it kills fast and you know that." he pleaded.

"i know, and that's why i do it." he swatted jeongin's hand away and stood up, leaving the poor boy shocked and hurt at how he acted.

"but jinnie..."

"for fucks sake! what now?" he shouted unintentionally. hyunjin was frustrated from the call and he must've let all of that out to the younger, who looked like he was about to cry at how his lips were shaking.

jeongin was trying his hardest to not let the tears fall because he was so hurt of how the older lashed out.

"inni-" the blonde suddenly snapped back to reality, a huge wave of guilt hitting him. when he tried to reach for the younger, jeongin unconsciously winced and shut his eyes even though hyunjin had no intentions to hurt him.

"baby...no" he felt his heart ache. you dumb twat look at what you've done

slowly he reached for jeongin once again and carried him into his lap. he put his arms around his small torso gently, whispering and comforting the younger who he startled.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to shout. and you know i would never hurt you," the boy now laid on his chest slightly shaking with tears still running down his cheeks. "i shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you" he rubbed his back as he clung to his shirt.

"it's just that i'm not used to seeing you like that." his tears were now staining hyunjin's shirt but it didn't matter to him at all, it's because of him why the younger was crying and he's never felt so shitty.

"i'm so sorry for being sensitive." he hiccuped in between light sobs and it made the older hold him closer.

"shh it's my fault, you didn't do anything wrong baby." then he laid the younger down, still cuddled to him. he watched as his eyes slowly shut, small hiccups from his sob occasionally sounding as he sleep.

hyunjin played with his hair, admiring the way he looked as he rests with tear stained face. why is it that he looks better when he cry

he tried shaking the negative, and sadistic thoughts away before it could lead to wilder imaginations.

"i cant fucking control myself around you anymore innie ." he let out a ragged breathe.

"you're making it hard for me."

;