forty three

| hi everyoneeee, once i've finished this book ( 45 chaps ) i will reedit the first chapters just bc i don't rlly like the way they turned out.

"shh baby i told you to be quiet!" with every thrust the bed made a creaking sound, causing them to be nervous as it might break. hyunjin's pace was just too rough for even the bed to handle.

he had his hand covering jeongin's mouth, muffling his loud cries while the other one was intertwined with the younger's fingers just above his head.

he threw his head as jeongin tightened his legs around his waist, pushing himself further. hyunjin felt his hands become warm because of the saliva escaping from the younger's mouth.

the boys rolling eyes pushed him to thrust faster as he always loved seeing innie do that because that meant he couldn't control himself from being pleasured. his small fingers grabbed onto his hand and unintentionally scratched his chest.

"i'm..i'm- ngh! i'm cumming."

hyunjin grunted as with one last entrance he felt the warm liquid of the younger cover his length. he fell down on top of jeongin as he followed on releasing, his body shaking for a bit.

"baby can you feel your legs, can you walk?" he removed his hand from his face letting jeongin's drooling mouth be seen. he had his eyes half open as he fisted the sheets still.

"i-i... what the hell do you think?" his voice wavered as he held on to hyunjin's shoulders which was glazed with sweat as well. both were panting.

"uh...you can?"

"jinnie i can't" he deadpanned and pointed to his shaking legs. the elder started to massage his thighs down to his legs which only lead to jeongin whimpering. "stop it's only starting to ache more."

"fuck. we were suppose to tour around the island baby, thanks to your teasing we couldn't."

"oh shut it, like its my fault? you wanted this too asshole AND you said you'd be gentle!"

"believe me i was."

"i still can try to walk, worry about the sheets we stained. gosh i'm already embarrassed." jeongin bury his face into the elder's neck making him chuckle.

"they leave guests with at least one spare sheets and blankets, innie. we'll change it when we get back." hyunjin connected their lips for a hasty kiss and the younger kissed back just as hungrily even though they were already out of breath.

"okay then. i'll just go shower, i can't go out smelling like this."

"like what exactly?"

"like se- you know what i'm talking about!" jeongin flushed as he slapped the boy lightly before grabbing the white duvets and covering his body with it.

he swung his legs over the bed before attempting to stand up, meanwhile hyunjin was watching amusedly, loving the way he was struggling because of him.

"why bother innie? i love that scent on you anyway." he leaned back in the pillows to watch the younger waddle towards the bathroom. hyunjin didn't bit marks on his body like he usually does because he knows some of skin would eventually be exposed.

"clean up hyunjin. don't just lay there oh my god."

"can i join you in the shower then?"

"i'm already in pain stop it."

"just a blowj-"

"no! go suck yourself if you may."

then the younger yelped when he saw hyunjin running towards him, immediately shutting the door behind him while in a giggling fit.

"innie~" he taunted hearing him laugh loudly again. "open the door, don't make me key it." he chuckled under his breath.

"go away, let me shower in peace!"

with the key dangling in his fingers, he opened the door making the younger squeal under the shower.

"hi baby."

and thats how they never made it to brunch on time as they were busy eating something else...

;

the sand the two were trudging on was soothingly white and the sun wasn't too harsh as they made their way to the spot less crowded.

hyunjin brought açaí bowls that were inside coconut shells and since the stand was too cramped up they just decided to eat right in front of the shore.

he balanced the bowls in his one hand whilst the other was intertwined with jeongin's small fingers. he was cheerfully swinging it making some of the yoghurt spill on hyunjin's wrist. he didn't mind even the slightest, seeing jeongin happy like this brings a smile to his face.

"these used to be my favorite thing to eat. it helps me keep the food inside my stomach instead of throwing- i'm sorry." jeongin immediately bowed his head.

"baby what are you sorry about?" the two stopped walking when they kept a safe distance from any tourists. he sat down and gently tugged the younger to join him.

"for mentioning it." he sighed as he sat down, leaning his head to rest on hyunjin.

"you don't have to be sorry about anything, innie. if anything, you should be proud. you've overcome your ED and if that's not strong then i don't know what is." hyunjin smiled at the younger who was slightly tearing up as he heard how proud the blonde was to him.

"well, you came." jeongin suck in a shaky breath. "you came and suddenly it felt like i could overcome everything. you make me weak and strong at the same time, i loved it."

he laughed lightly letting hyunjin's fingers wiped his tears, gladly listening as he didn't want to interrupt.

"every time i see you and that stupid smile of yours where your eyes disappear into thin lines, i suddenly don't know what to do. it makes my toes curl, weakening my whole being."

"with just your touch jinnie, i crumble. but then when your lips collide with mine i became a whole other person. you're the reason why i'm strong, weak, you're the only one behind all these ecstatic feelings." hyunjin was then starting to feel his eyes sting as with every word the younger spoke he felt his heart thud faster.

"i would die for you hyunjin..."he looked at the blonde who has tears falling on his cheeks. "but that would be too easy so instead i'm living each day of my life... for you."

"had it not been for that day you knock on my door, i would've been long gone. you saved me and you still continue to."

"i'd like to be alone but then you came... and in that very moment i chose to rather be alone with you." jeongin finished, speaking of the time he almost committed. the night they first met.

the bowls were long discarded as hyunjin immediately carried innie to his lap, engulfing him in a hug where he feels like he could never let him go again. he was softly sobbing, overwhelmed with happiness as he let the elder hold him.

this time it was his time to speak.

"i never could've thought there was more to life than just doing work to please my useless family. i used to cry myself to sleep, thinking that i would never find genuine happiness after mom's death." thick teardrops were staining his shirt as he continue to stare at jeongin.

"but then i heard a series of annoying sounds that made me stop crying," he chuckled. "it was you. my genuine happiness."

he brought a hand to the younger's face

"i was not looking for anything but then i found you. nothing about that was an accident, but even if it was?" he leaned into him as their noses touch.

"that would be the most beautiful tragedy ever to happen."