four

don't leave

jeongin woke up crushed tightly against hyunjin, who had his brows furrowed, arms wrapped around him as if he was scared someone was going to hurt what's his.

the blue haired boy teared up a bit as he didn't know why someone who he just met could be this caring and protective over him. he felt appreciated, loved even.

he didn't dare move, afraid that the elder would let go of him but he couldn't resist and instead he snake his arms around hyunjin and snuggled into him more.

he wouldn't mind, surely were friends by now and friends normally do this right? jeongin stated, but it came out like he was trying to convince himself.

as if the blonde read his thoughts, he pulled the younger closer to him followed by a series of mumbling in his sleep.

his hands lay protectively on jeongin's head and back. "mhm don't leave." then his face contorted as if he was in pain.

"shh i'm not going anywhere." but he really needed to pee so he waited until the older was deep asleep again before squirming out of his grasp.

he was nearly out but then hyunjin twitched and his eyes were fluttered open. the younger froze in his spot as the blonde stared at him with a frown.

"where are you going?" jeongin swallowed dry as soon as his morning voice hit him. it was so deep and hoarse, not to mention he sounded very needy.

the elder laid back and continue to stare at him before pulling his little one to bed again. "it's too early for this innie, let's go back to sleep please."

he blushed at the nickname hyunjin called him and how he was too needy and whiney for him.

innie huh.. i love it.

"i'll be back i just need to pee." he said softly with a small smile but the older didn't let go still.

"i'll come with you then." without waiting for jeongin's reply, he stood up and pull the boy with him.

he was groggy still but hyunjin didn't want the little boy to be left alone and out of his sight. who knows he might harm himself for another time.

"d-don't come inside." innie was flushed, shyly pushing the elder to stay outside the bathroom.

eyes still half closed, the blonde chuckled and just stood outside to wait for him, but he stuck his foot out again to stop jeongin from closing it.

"don't you dare shut this damn door." he growled and it made butterflies appear in the younger's stomach.

he's hotter when he's aggressive.

jeongin nodded and proceeded on doing his business, overthinking that maybe the blonde was hearing his loud piss.

after he washed his hand he gently went out to see the older one staring at him with arms crossed.

"give me your wrists." he ordered and jeongin does as he was told. hyunjin slowly and carefully lifted the younger's long sleeve and was relieved when he didn't see what he thought was there.

there were no fresh cuts.

"good boy. now, back to bed." without waiting for the younger's response, he tucked his arm over his petite waist and carried innie bridal style.

g-good boy?

the blonde knew that he was going to protest, so he just decided to carry the little one. he wasn't done with his cuddles yet.

"ah- hyunjin!" jeongin looked like a tomato at how red he was. he didn't know why the older was ordering him or why he was doing such things, but more importantly , he didn't know why he liked it.

so he just tangle his arms weakly on hyunjin's neck and the elder loved how it felt. he rested his head on his chest and inhaled his scent. a faint smell of cigarettes.

he carefully laid jeongin on his bed and crawled on top of him before laying on him. his heartbeat was loud against the elder's ear. "mhm" he mumbled in content.

he snuggled deeper into his neck and a smile appearing on his face when jeongin wrapped his arms around him, occasionally rubbing his hair down to his back.

"don't leave..please" vulnerability laced with the younger's voice and it made hyunjin ache for him.

"i won't innie." he shut his eyes. "i promise."