nine

hurt

"please..no more.." jeongin was awoken at the middle of the night when the blonde beside him was murmuring words, moving in his sleep as if he was trying to protect himself from someone.

gently he tried shaking him awake although deep inside he was scared "jinnie, it's okay, wake up now."

hyunjin woke up , sweating profusely and breathing as if he just ran a marathon. he looked around in panic and visibly relaxed when he saw the little one beside him. "i'm sorry baby did i wake you?" he asked still breathless. jeongin got on top of him, snuggling into his neck.

"yes, you worried me for a bit. are you ok?" the younger asked while caressing his cheek. "just another... bad dream." the blonde replied with his heart still racing.

he never wanted to see it again and yet even in his sleep he experiences it over and over.

you see, the woman who he calls his mother now isn't his biological mom, and minho is just his step brother.

the dreams that brought him painful flashbacks were from when he was just 6, way too young to encounter such a depressing scene with his real mom.

"i'm fine innie, let's go back to sleep." he gently said and thankfully the boy was just right on top of him. it gave him comfort and reassurance that someone was there for him.

he needs the younger to be there or else he'd break. jeongin noticed how he still struggles so he hummed to him 'never ending story' and it worked almost immediately.

"this will hurt." he said to himself observing hyunjin who now lied fast asleep. he thought that if he left, this will leave him more scarred and helpless, he was scared because it might be the reason he'd end himself.

"never go away." he whispered, a tear slipping on his porcelain cheek. it was bad how he almost depended on the elder with all that he is, but he couldn't help not to do so. he might crumble without him.

;

the  piercing sound of hyunjin's alarm sounded causing him to bolt right up in distress. eyes still half closed, he turn his phone off and reached for the younger.

but when he felt an empty space beside him, his eyes fluttered fully, face wearing a frown. where could he be at 9 in the morning.

"innie?" he called out still in bed and when there was no response, panic struck him like a lightning as he stood right up ignoring the sudden feeling of dizziness it caused.

he searched every inch of his apartment and a sticky note on top of the counter caught his eyes.

hwang, i need to leave early because my parents called so sudden informing me of an important event i needed to attend. i'll be back unfortunately at night but i made you pancakes, see you later.

innie.

a smile crept on his face as he read the sweet note of the younger. he was a tad sad he wouldn't be seeing his pretty face for the whole day, but then he was reminded that he too had an event later at night.

he went to the counters and saw a covered plate with a stack of pancakes drizzled in syrup and strawberries, just like how he always wanted it.

"i miss you already jeongin." he sighed and proceeded to sit himself at the stool to finish his food.

hyunjin wasn't really looking forward to the event later on at night but he knew he eventually needed to prepare for it. so he spent the whole day picking a decent and formal clothes and making sure his whole being was neat.

"can't wait to come home and be sucked clean." he mumbled to himself, already imagining dirty scenes with jeongin as the clock struck 7.

in the shower his mind wandered on the younger's body and how badly he had craved for it. then he couldn't help but touch and please himself for just thinking of the blue haired boy makes him hard.

"fuck i'm whipped."

;

just to clear things,
hyunjin's mother now is
her step and not biological.
to be explained further on
the next chapters!