fourteen

naked
!! tw eating disorder

"why won't you kiss me." hyunjin was pouting as they walk towards his apartment. jeongin have been playfully ignoring the older and it makes him so happy to see him pissed.

"innie..." he scratched his nose and pouted again while unlocking the door.

when they went inside the younger immediately went for the bathroom. this made the blonde think that maybe he was going to take a dump since he ate a lot earlier and he looked kind of nauseated.

jeongin didn't close his door and so hyunjin peaked without letting the other know. his eyes widened when he saw his small one poke his finger through his throat and a series of vomit followed.

then jeongin flushed immediately, eyes filling up with tears as he felt shitty. he always ended up crying when he vomits, and it also doesn't help when the awful taste sticks in your mouth.

the younger was in a coughing fit and hyunjin decided to show himself fully. jeongin was surprised and nervous.

fuck

"baby..why did you do that?" the older asked, leaning in front of the boy who did not want to see him eye to eye because he's ashamed.

jeongin bit his lip when hyunjin gently took his face and forced him to look at his eyes. "are you... sick?" the the younger nodded before bursting into tears and leaning into the chest of his protector.

his fingers were tightly grabbing on the blonde's shirt as he broke down. hyunjin knew something was wrong from the moment he saw there was not a single food in his apartment.

"shh jeongin, you'll be fine. i'm here." he carried jeongin into his lap as he held him tighter, rubbing his back and whispering soothing words to try and comfort his younger.

"you're going to get through this ok? i'll be here each step." and he swore by it. both of them had already seen each other's bare, naked soul, why would he choose to leave now?

what he found out gave him more reason to stay. they need each other. hyunjin isn't going anywhere. he knew he had already fallen.

"but what if i can't?" jeongin sniffled looking into the eyes of the older who stare at him with a broken face. he knew hyunjin was hurting just as bad as he is.

"you survived self harm. you've been clean for a long time and you don't know how much i'm proud of you." the older's voice cracked as tears fall freely on his cheek, dripping down to his chin.

"you'll recover. i know you can." he cradled his little face in his hands before looking him straight in the eyes and saying

"jeongin i love you."

;