thirty five

chapter thirty five
- fulfilled

the room was filled with the soft moans of jeongin as hyunjin guided him on grinding by placing his fingers on his hips. the younger was already horny, gripping very harshly on the nape of the blonde who was breathing shakily.

"w-why are you dressed still?" jeongin asked as he leaned into the blonde's neck, suckling on his neck hungrily. his tongue glided against the skin of the older before he bit and suck on every inch he could, his cold braces pressing hyunjin harshly. "fucking hell innie." he groaned out of pain but mostly pleasure from the sensation he wasn't sure he hated or loved. hyunjin despised how his younger's braces would always hurt him may it comes to making out, jeongin giving blow jobs or just simply giving hickeys.

"it will be removed next month baby, patience."he mumbled against his skin before he aggressively sat back and pulled the shirt out off hyunjin's head. the older was surprised at how dominant jeongin seemed at the moment. "woah baby calm down." the older laughed but was cut off shortly when jeongin forced his tongue inside his mouth suddenly. he instantly sucked on his tongue, smirking as they make out messily with drool swiping on their faces.

there were lines of saliva as they pull away from the kiss, panting very badly before jeongin slid himself between the older's thighs. roughly he removed the shorts down to his legs and threw it somewhere just like how hyunjin did with his ripped shorts. the older smirked once again as he leaned back, pleased by how jeongin was acting too desperate and thirsty for him.

"baby."

"hmm?" jeongin was just about to swallow as he placed his small fingers around hyunjin's member but he apparently had other plans.

"dance for me."

"d-dance?"

"now. on my lap." hyunjin thrusted his hips forward, teasingly hitting jeongin with his member causing him to groan. he was doing this because even though he enjoyed the young one being a dom suddenly, he needs to be reminded of whose in charge. "but i don't know ho-" hyunjin wrapped his fingers around innie's neck and pulled him to his face, licking his parted lips before moving on to the insides of his mouth. he kept on flicking his tongue inside the warmth as if he was a kitten drinking from its tray.

"you are pretty good at being a spoiled little brat, no? i'm sure theres nothing you can't do."

"jinni-"

"it's either that or we're doing bondage. you choose baby." the older smiled when he saw the boy's eyes widened. they've never done that before but hyunjin was very much experienced and he had been waiting for a long time to do it with his younger, but of course if he's not ready, he won't force it. "what if i choose the last one?" jeongin said in a sultry voice as he ran a finger down hyunjin's chest. this made the older swallow excitingly.

"innie are you serious?"

"of course."

"not." jeongin let out an evil laugh and proceeded on attempting to leave just to tease and make the older more mad. he turn around making sure his behind was just in front of hyunjin's face and slowly moved it on his chest down to his member. "is this what you want?" he whispered, grinding and occasionally lifting the shirt he wore to reveal his body.

innie then pulled the shirt over his head and with shaking hands he grabbed on hyunjin's thighs. the younger started to bounce gently, feeling the blonde's length poke him.

with no patience left anymore, hyunjin held on jeongin's waist and immediately slid inside of him. the younger arched his back at the sudden entrance and was struggling to adjust as he wasn't used to the position they were currently in. "shit jinnie. it hurts." he leaned into the older for support, feeling his walls expand the more he moved.

hyunjin on the other hand was in bliss, amused to hear the younger cuss for the first time. with a soft grip he guided jeongin, carrying him for awhile before letting him slide down on his member again.
jeongin had only took in half of its actual length and he didn't know if he'd be able to handle it whole. "slowly innie, slowly." the boy was biting his lip as he tried to sit down fully, finally achieving it after 5 minutes of trying.

hyunjin threw his head back while his grip tightened on the small waist of jeongin. throaty moans were escaping from his mouth as he felt innie clench around his length, rocking back and forth at a gentle pace. "just like that baby." at his words the younger felt proud and appreciated. he was addicted to getting praises and hyunjin knew that it was his weakness.

jeongin felt even more pleased when he heard the older moan. not just like his usual low grunts or whimpers, it was a loud moan that sent shivers down his spine. hyunjin sounded as if he was in much pleasure than he could take and it pushed the younger to do his best.

"innie."

"mmm." jeongin had his eyes closed as he was riding hyunjin in reverse roughly, free from the pain he felt earlier. his hand was intertwined with the older and with each thrust, he felt his high come closer and closer.

"if i told you i wanted something, would you obey?"

"of...of course." jeongin was whimpering, slightly irritated at hyunjin for talking too much when it was obvious he was struggling to utter a reply.

"later on at night," hyunjin let out a moan as he leaned into jeongin's neck, breathing raggedly with his eyes shut. "i want you to wear something for me." the younger could only nod as he couldn't open his mouth without another lewd sound escaping. his fingers ran through hyunjin's long hair and tugged on them harshly as he felt a familiar feeling build up inside him.

"i think i'm close babe." he fastened his pace, desperate to reach his climax but then the sound of footsteps approaching echoed.

"shit." hyunjin whispered, panicked. "they're here innie." but the younger still didn't stop and instead continued riding. then they heard a woman called out jeongin's name.

"i'm coming!" he shouted.

and he did.