twenty six

nothing but trouble

"jeongin? what happened to you?" changbin rushed to the younger as soon as he saw him limping, and littered in huge hickeys. the boy on the other hand tried to stop him from coming more closer because he knows hyunjin isn't going to like it. changbin doesn't know how violent hyunjin was when he gets mad. "you sick motherfucker what did you fucking do!?" changbin bursted as soon as he saw more bruises and cuts from jeongin's back.

"get. out.of. our. house. now." hyunjin said and this made a shiver run down the younger's spine as he sounded a little too calm for his liking. this isn't going to end well at all. "you think you can kick me out after i just seen this shit? i don't care if you're a Hwang. i'm going to call the police if you don't let me get innie out of here." changbin spat, pulling jeongin to him but the younger didn't want to. at the mention of 'innie' hyunjin's eyes twitched.

"nobody calls him that unless it's me. i'm saying this again. get out now." hyunjin took a step forward, feeling more infuriated when changbin put his arms around the younger. jeongin tried pushing him away but he won't budge. "bin let me go. just get out please." he whimpered but the older pulled him closer, accidentally pressing down on one of his cuts near his waist. "ow binnie let go you're hurting me!" and this time, hyunjin didn't stopped himself anymore.

he lunged forward and was successful in tackling changbin down. jeongin said that the boy underneath him was older awhile back but he didn't give a shit. "hurt him one more time i swear to god i'll fucking slit you open." hyunjin said in a way that made the younger's stomach twist. he was raging and jeongin had never seen him this infuriated before.

from under him the older let out a humorless chuckle. "what are you gonna do to me? cut me open and cover me in bruises just like you did with jeongin? you are insane. insane." the hyung spat and with every word he had no idea he was just triggering the younger more. "just stop!" jeongin cried out in a shout, holding on to the desk near him to prevent him from falling to the ground. he was already in tears but the two dared not to stop.

changbin looked at him with pure disbelief. "you're letting this man ruin you jeongin? you're letting him abuse you and throw you around like you're his rug doll or something?" jeongin's lip form into a scowl as his foxy eyes glared on changbin. he hated how badly he judged and clearly misunderstood hyunjin.

"you don't know what your saying hyung, please just leave us alone. don't you understand? i don't need you." hyunjin smirked at his younger's words, feeling a surge of pride within himself. the older on the other hand was speechless, hurt and surprised that the jeongin he once knew would say those things straight to his face.

"what are you saying jeongin. i can call the cops i know you're just being forced by this mental psycho-"

"just shut up!" jeongin was now sobbing as he looked straight at changbin. "i love him bin. i love him and only him. what we had before, you need to let it go. it's not coming back. we're not coming back." he spat with so much bitterness in his tone, every word felt like a stab straight to his heart. hyunjin didn't know the two had dated until now, but he was relieved to hear those words come straight from the younger's mouth. "please leave." jeongin whispered and it barely could be heard.

hyunjin shoved him for the last time before walking up to the younger whose eyes are barely visible due to being swollen from crying nonstop. "shh calm down baby." he cooed as he carried jeongin who automatically wrapped his legs around the older's waist. changbin was still on the ground, feeling his heart shatter into pieces when he saw his ex boyfriend lean in and kiss hyunjin with so much hunger.

changbin thought that maybe there was still hope for the two of them, but witnessing the two of them kiss right then and there, he knew there was zero chances of that happening. he couldn't understand why jeongin looked more happy when he's with hyunjin. watching them now, he looked more in love with the blonde haired boy than jeongin ever was with changbin.

"i love you jinnie." he heard the younger whisper and that made a tear slip on his cheek. wiping it away aggressively, he stood up and made a run for the door. he never turned back to say a word to jeongin. he already made it clear that he wasn't needed in his life anymore. he's got hyunjin after all.

"i love you more."