sixteen

unforgivable lies
happy 8k yall wtf im so thankful :")

"good morning baby. how was your sleep?" hyunjin asked the younger who mumbled something incoherent and snuggled close to him.

jeongin was still half asleep since its just 8 in the morning. last night connected the two deeper because of all the things they'd uncovered from each other. he felt like he knows hyunjin better than anyone else.

at least that's what he thought.

"i'll be going on a run ok? be back at 9." he said to the younger who murmured a yes and went back to snoring.

the older chuckled and got out of the door, making sure that its locked so that no one breaks in. as he was on his way downstairs, he realized he forgot his phone but he just shrugged it off since he will be home within an hour anyway.

hyunjin then reached the ground floor and just as he was about to leave for the park, a familiar woman approached him. tall and slim brunette who still looked the same as he can remember. it was like she never aged.

"luna?" he asked, startled to see her again after she vanished for years. they started dating when they just graduated from high school and since then, so much toxic shit had happened between the two of them. mainly because of the girl stood in front him.

"hyunjin." she whimpered. she looked so frail and weak, and the older thought she might be sick. why was she here anyway.

meanwhile the sleeping jeongin was woken up by the piercing alarm of the blonde. irritated, he tapped his phone and when it wont turn off he realized its hyun's. "that boy, always forgets everything." he mumbled to himself.

he grab the older's phone and peaked through the window where he saw him standing there still, looking like he was talking to someone who cannot be seen further because of the roof covering them. "hm must be chatting with the nosy guard again." he chuckled as he immediately slipped into his slides.

the younger took the stairs and sprinted down so that he could give hyunjin his phone and when he was about to leave the building, he stopped in his tracks when he saw him talking to a girl.

jeongin knew that the he is an only child, and this girl couldn't be a relative. they don't even look alike.

from here he could hear clearly what they were talking about. the blonde looked mad, and in distress, as if the girl had just said something bad to him. what the hell is going on?

jeongin walked closer slowly and the two still had no idea he was behind them. they then began to shout at each other, it became a heated argument.

"thats fucking bullshit luna!" he winced when hyunjin growled. he wanted to step in and stop the older from hurting the poor girl but he knows hyunjin wouldn't hurt a fly. he was really confused on what they are talking about and why is he mad.

"i've never dated anyone after you hyunjin. i've never had interactions with anyone. it's just you!" jeongin's mouth dropped.

is what he was hearing correct? and why did hyunjin didn't tell him about his ex?

"i've always been safe with you before, you know that. you were on the pill as well. how can this fucking happen?" the blonde was pacing back and forth and thankfully the young one was hidden.

jeongin felt slightly dizzy and he has a bad feeling he knows what they were talking about. he held on to the wall for support, holding the older's phone tightly. he then heard the girl call out a name and as he peak through he saw a little girl running towards them.

the little girl looked exactly like hyunjin.

tears stung his eyes as it fall freely on his face. his breath was ragged as his whole body felt like it was about to collapse. all this time... he's been lying straight to my face.

"you left me before i could even tell you about her. about our child." the girl continued to speak and from here he saw hyunjin's expression darken.

"you're her father hyunjin." she said and her eyes suddenly fall on someone behind his back. confused, hyunjin followed her gaze and what he saw made his stomach fall.

there he saw jeongin and he knows he probably heard everything by the way he was looking at him with pure disbelief and pain written in his face. his hand was violently shaking it made the phone slip from his weak grasp.

"jinnie?" he called out weakly before all the color drained from his face and hyunjin sprinted towards him, successfully catching his body as he passed out. jeongin's pale skin felt cold and clammy against his touch.

"no...fuck!"

;