thirty one

hell

"didn't i tell you to stay quiet." minho whispered in a tone that made a shiver run down the younger's spine.

with his eyes closed he massaged his temples, dragging out a long sigh while jeongin prepared himself for whats about to happen.

he knew with what he pulled,the older wouldn't even have second thoughts on hurting him. he just hoped hyunjin was aware that minho was behind all of this and would find him wherever he was.

jeongin was helpless as he lie on the cold floor. "please just let me go home." he sniveled in a small tone it could barely be heard.

his wrists were numb and icy as if his blood circulation had already stopped. "i won't even tell a singl-" he was desperately pleading and he'd kneel and beg if he had to.

"shut up." minho was beyond infuriated and he knows just how this will end. flashbacks from when he harassed him at the ball came back and it sickened him how he was going through it once more as if the first time wasn't enough already.

the brunette walked to him and there was no point scurrying away anymore as he grabbed his shoulders harshly. "do you remember how hyunjin nearly murdered me. his own brother just because of you, worthless piece of shit." he spat bitterly with every word, licking his lips as he forced the younger to look straight at him with a hard grip on his face.

"you're gonna pay for it. tonight." jeongin knew minho was too scared, he knew he was weak and helpless against hyunjin so he opted to get back for the easier victim. him.

the brunette grasped the restrained hands of jeongin and unlocked the handcuffs with the key he held in his fingers. "obey and maybe this will hurt less. maybe." he laughed to himself, immediately gripping the small boy up to his feet.

jeongin on the other hand nearly tumbled on the floor because of how he couldn't feel his feet anymore.

he had no strength to utter a word nor fight back. he was drained, there was not even a little amount of energy left as he came to accept his fate and the fact that he would never escape from this.

he begged just in his head that he could've at least talk to hyunjin for the last time and assure him he was fine when he wasn't.

minho was leading him to the direction of the bed and his eyes stung with tears as he inhaled a breathe shakily. it's going to happen again.

"take off your clothes." jeongin swallowed, his shaking hands reaching for the hem of hyunjin's shirt and slowly lifting it off of him, the familiar scent that gave him the tiniest comfort now gone as he put the shirt away. tears were dropping continuously on his bare chest but he couldn't bring himself to care anymore.

"i didn't ask you to do it slowly, did i?" he felt the gaze of minho burning him as his voice slightly differed, sounding more and more enraged.

jeongin had no choice but to unbutton his jeans and he stifled a sob as he pull them down to his feet where his shoes were long gone.

the younger felt vulnerable, he felt dirty as minho looked at his half naked body. it was like the room temperature dropped more as he shivered , keeping his arms around himself for warmth although it did absolutely nothing. he saw the older smirk as he walked around him, taking a good look specially at his back.

then he remembered how badly he was covered in brutal bruises and long lines of cuts that even to this day stings still because of how deep some of them were.

"hyunjin did all of this to you?" he asked rather amused, grazing the cuts with his slender fingers as if the scars were something to be mesmerized of. jeongin nodded with his head hung low.

"he didn't do it on purpose. h-hyunjin would never hurt me." the younger whispered, still not meeting minho's  eyes. "he's not like you." he added and he wished he never would have because that resulted to the older slamming his body roughly on the bed where the mattress were as thin as paper.

the younger cried out and this made a smile creep on minho's face. his half lidded eye stared right through him showing jeongin just how in need and desperate he is for him.

"you're right, he's not like me. what he did to you?" the older nodded towards his bruises, "that will be nothing compared to what you will go through tonight with me." jeongin inhaled a shaky breathe as his violet wrists were now held atop his head with the older's hand.

minho eerily smiled again as he saw how jeongin was slowly drifting off, the drugs working for the second time. the younger struggled in keeping his eyes open as he felt extremely fatigued.

"hyunji.." he tried to fight the heavy drowsiness but failed to and with one last ragged breath he was gone. minho stared at the passed out boy right in front of him, nibbling on his lips as he caressed his bare skin, from his neck where faint hickeys are still to be seen down to his hips.

he suck in a sharp breathe before he got up and made his way to the table where a knife lies waiting to be used. he didn't know how such thing could be missed by jeongin but with him passed out, it'll be much easier to glide the blade around his delicate skin.

"hyunjin did a shitty job of marking you." he licked his lips as he sat beside the younger, hunger could no longer be quenched.

"let me show him how it's done."