forty five

| this is it :,)

last day in the island and yet when he woke up, hyunjin wasn't by his side.

groggily jeongin rose from the bed and stretched for a bit hating how his neck felt numb because of his wrong sleeping position.

"babe?" he called out expecting a tall male to immediately come running towards him but as he wait further more, no one responded and no one came.

"where could he be?" he scratched his back before deciding to roam for awhile. jeongin thought that maybe he was just around the island getting souvenirs since it is their last day.

he wore a band shirt and sweat shorts to sleep, he was still a tad sore from hyunjin last night. the blonde had failed in keeping his hands to himself and they ended up doing it multiple times in the shower. jeongin smiled to himself remembering how good it felt.

he pushed the sliding doors open and embraced the sudden rush of wind gushing towards him. the salty scent of the ocean engulfed him and he wasn't complaining at all.

he decided to stroll further from their bungalow and from behind where their staying he heard voices indistinctly speaking. his brows knit together and he decided to go to that direction since it sounded familiar, like it was hyunjin who was talking.

jeongin silently approached them and there indeed he saw the blonde's back facing him while he was reciting something. he smiled thinking he was talking to himself but then he walked further and saw a girl giggling in front of his boyfriend.

he immediately hid behind the wall as he tried to understand what the two were talking about. jeongin had never seen or met this girl and he couldn't possibly be friends with hyunjin as well because he knows everyone who he's talking with.

his heart was beating loudly against his chest and his stomach was churning badly. negative thoughts were making his body shake no matter how much he tried to calm down.

"well we have to be careful in order for jeongin not to know, alright?" he heard the girl speak before laughing along with hyunjin.

the younger felt a stab in his heart. what did she say?

"he's clueless i can assure you that." the blonde chuckled and that was when he felt sick to his stomach. jeongin didn't know what the fuck was going on but it felt like he was being tortured brutally.

"c-clueless? jinnie how could you do this to me." he whispered to himself as hot tears spill from his eyes. he was covering his mouth to muffle the painful sobs he failed to stop.

everything he said last night. was it all just a lie? was i just his sex toy all along?

the pain he was in was more than excruciating, words couldn't simply describe them. his whole being was weakening and he remembered how this is exactly his state when he first saw luna and hyunjin talking.

jeongin heard the girl leave and when he peaked he saw hyunjin standing still, mumbling to his own. he was scared to show himself, scared that he might end up hurting the elder. just as he was about leave he heard hyunjin speak again.

"ok you got this hyunjin." then he inhaled sharply.

the younger observed him silently from behind.

"innie...you might think this was too soon, but i couldn't wait another more minute to ask you this."

jeongin broke down into tears once more. he's breaking up with me, how could i be so blind?