twenty one

make you cry

jeongin's legs were tightly wrapped around the older's waist as they make out hungrily. they were breathless and didn't even make it to the bedroom.

the older grunted as he made his way upstairs to the room while carrying jeongin. "mhm h-hyung." he moaned out as the older threw him on the bed.

it always turned him on when jeongin calls him that.

hyunjin wasn't one to be gentle, specially not tonight. he had been craving for the young one for way too long that he know he would go beyond his limits. in fact, further.

"lean against the head board and put your hands up." he ordered with a throaty deep voice. the younger was confused.

"w-what?"

"NOW." jeongin was slightly startled by how rough suddenly hyunjin is but then again, he has seen this coming.

he liked it anyway when he wasn't gentle with him. it was as if he loved the pain the older brought when making love but he couldn't bring himself to admit it just yet.

the small one was breathing very raggedly and with his shirt gone, he sat up the bed and put his hands up just like he was told.

"very good." hyunjin smirked as he reached for the cabinet, keyed it and fondled the handcuffs out. jeongin swallowed dry because this will be the first time he is to be fucked handcuffed. he just knows his wrists will burn right after they're done.

"j-jinnie i-i'm scared." he whimpered but the older ignored him and instead he took each of his wrist and locked it within the sides of the bed.

jeongin just stayed still afraid that he will be punished if he didn't obey him. "scared? scared of what innie." he grumbled looking him straight in the eyes. in all honesty, instead of being turned on, the younger was scared because of how different he was acting.

sure he liked it rough, but it seemed like the older would be more than just that. it's making him shiver in fright.

"afraid of what?" the older growled again, tightening his hold on jeongin's hands. his eyes were sunken and darker, it didn't seemed like hyunjin at all.

"j-jinnie you're hurting me." the younger's eyes were now stinging with tears but he paid no attention to him.

instead he removed his shirt and choked the younger while suddenly going in for a sloppy kiss. his tongue forcefully entered his mouth as it explored its warmth.

instead of the passionate kiss jeongin loved, it was harsh and hostile. what is happening to him?

just then he pulled away and ripped the younger's pants. it was torn as he slip it off the soft legs of jeongin who was not enjoying this at all.

"why the fuck are you crying?" the older screamed and this just made jeongin worst. hyunjin was aggressive as he took off his pants and carried the trembling boy to his lap.

without preparing him, he entered the younger's hole with pre cum as his lube. the blue haired boy screamed out in pain as he was not yet used to his girth and length, not to mention the older did it without stretching him first.

"ngh...it hurts!" with each hard thrusts the older did, he failed to adjust. every entrance feels like he's being ripped apart.

"be a good boy and obey me jeongin. take all of this inside of you or you will be punished." he deeply whispered into hus ear as he moaned with each thrust, his hot breathe fanning the younger's sweating skin.

jeongin thought that this alone was considered a punishment even if he does obey him, what was the difference?

"fuck baby you're so tight." hyunjin breathed out as he felt the younger clench his walls around his length. unfortunately , he couldn't control digging his fingernails into the milky skin of the younger as he fuck him raw. he bit his lip and underneath him jeongin whimpered once more in agony.

normally he would've stopped immediately to check and apologize but his hunger had taken over him, he couldn't help but feel more aroused by the thought of the younger contorting in pain.

he liked no- he loved inflicting sexual pain to his partner. specially to the one he's been waiting to get rough with for 2 fucking years.

his little innocent jeongin.

"hyunjin p-please stop!" the younger pleaded, his hands flying around everywhere and making the handcuffs hit against the wood.

hot tears were already streaming down his face and he was biting his lip, almost near to drawing blood. the older loved the sight a little too much and it brought him closer to coming.

"baby did i tell you how much i love seeing you cry?" and with one final thrust, he came.

both were panting but only one enjoyed. jeongin felt very violated and used as his body shake helplessly against the the headboard.

eventually he came and he hated how it felt. he hated everything that the older one had done to him because it didn't feel like his jinnie at all.

"you did good. you looked perfect screaming for me while you were in pain."