thirty eight

chapter thirty eight
italicized = lyrics

it was 8:34 when the two had came home from the rather exhausting day they had. jeongin had finished all sessions with his hair in excruciating long hours and it was now back to its natural color which was black. hyunjin thought it suited him more as it brings out the paleness of his skin.

akira was already put to bed when they checked and the younger went inside her room to place a kiss on her cheek before leaving for their room.

"can't wait to sleep." jeongin whined to the blonde as they went inside, him immediately jumping on the bed and not even bothering to change out of his clothes. "i'm exhausted jinnie." he said, voice muffled by the pillow he's buried at. the younger heard hyunjin sigh.

"is that why you didn't want me to come with you?"
his voice was so deep and serious it sent shivers down jeongin's spine. hyunjin walked towards the bed where the younger was and forced him to sit so that they could talk properly. "so that you can meet with him?" jeongin frowned while he looked at the older who was unbuttoning his polo while staring back with an intense gaze.

""babe that's why i called you immediately. he was bothering me, why would i want to see him?"

hyunjin scoffed.

"i should be mad at you right now. you shouldn't have never said those things to him. what if someone in the cafe was recording?"

"let them leak it then. i couldn't care less."

"i care! it's your family name you're putting at risk, and mine too."

hyunjin chuckled before removing his polo fully and carrying jeongin to his lap. "baby stop overthinking. you're so tense, see?" his fingers started to massage the younger's shoulders making jeongin inhale sharply as his lips quiver.

it's at stake again, it's dangerous again.

"i've been waiting for this all day. it's excruciating."
hyunjin groaned lowly, his fingers now caressing jeongin's lap.

to endure it anymore, to bare it anymore

so hard, i can't

the blonde burry his face into jeongin's chest as he inhaled his scent. he started to suck softly on the skin above his nipple before moving to his neck where he found his sweet spot immediately. the younger's body twitched as he pushed himself further in between hyunjin's thigh. feeling how hard he already is.

"baby take off your clothes." the older breathed in between the skin lapping.

"do it for me jinnie." jeongin didn't know where the sudden burst of confidence was coming from but he liked it, and the other was more than surprised. it was unlike him to oblige immediately as he was usually the one taking in control, but with his hunger growing as each second passed hyunjin did it with no hesitation.

he was rough as his fingers tug on the younger's shirt, throwing it somewhere on the floor as soon as it went through his head. hyunjin's heart was racing as he thought of the younger wearing what he picked out last night from the store he passed by. it wasn't even an outfit at all, an excitingly short skirt and knee high socks were just whats left of it.