five

baby boy
; tw eating disorder

"i hate horror movies so much though." jeongin continued to say. it has been an hour straight since the both were talking about random things.

he was now flipped over and he was on top of the older who was playing with his soft hair.

"you will love this film, trust me." the younger looked straight at him with a pout.

god he's too soft.

a loud grumble of stomach sounded and both of them looked at each other because they don't know who it came from.

"someone's hungry." hyunjin taunted because he knew it was jeongin's stomach. "come i'll cook you breakfast." he stood up and pulled the younger although he didn't want to get off from this bed.

his stomach dropped at the thought of hyunjin cooking for him. he struggles to eat ever since he forced himself not to for a long time, and as a result of his carelessness, he was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa.

they both walk to the kitchen and when hyunjin opened the fridge, he was shocked to see only a bunch of water bottles stacked inside.

he looked at the small boy fidgeting behind him, afraid to look into the blonde's eyes.

"hey it's alright, we could go grocery shopping." he grabbed the younger's arm but he didn't move. the way his bubbly innie acted so differently now, it was making him worry. gently the blonde lift jeongin's chin to look him straight into his eyes.

"innie tell me what's wrong." the younger was leaned on the kitchen counter and hyunjin had both his arms on the sides of him.

"i-its nothing, i just don't want to eat." he tried faking a smile but hyunjin could already tell the difference from his genuine one. "i can make breakfast for you though," he offered to lighten the mood and hopefully not make it obvious he was suffering from a disorder.

"you're behaving a bit strange, please just let me cook for you." jeongin didn't want to seem rude and decline his offer, but since he couldn't tell hyunjin about his ED yet what other choice does he have but to agree.

"u-uh okay." he replied and it made the older smile. since his kitchen was empty, the elder said that they should just go to his place instead.

he was bursting with excitement and although he tried to hide it, hyunjin noticed. may it be big or small, he notices all of the little one's movement.

so jeongin locked up his apartment and followed the blonde to his door, where he is currently inserting the key he got from his pocket.

"i thought you had left your key inside?" the blue haired boy said with disbelief and as the door open, he smugly looked at him laughing to himself.

"guess i didn't." he whispered to the younger's ear with a smirk. he pinched jeongin's cheek before pulling him into his apartment.

"hyunjin! i can't believe you." the boy gasped but there was a smile threatening to stretch on his face.

"if i hadn't hid that key, you wouldn't be able to cuddle me, now could you?" hyunjin raised an eyebrow with a smug expression.

"gosh you're unbelievable." he rolled his eyes but he was laughing softly.

"you must feel so lucky to be in here right now." the older joked as he made his way to the kitchen. of course his room had the same layout as jeongin, but it was a bit messier.

"you're the only one i've ever brought here." hyunjin said while retrieving eggs from the carton and milk from the fridge.

the younger was flattered to say the least because he thought maybe he is seeing someone. i mean with his looks and that body, who wouldn't date him.

"really?" jeongin followed him and sat on the counter while he watch the older prepare the pan. while waiting for it to preheat, the elder turned to face him and walk towards him.

gently he spread jeongin's thighs and positioned himself right at his center. "yes baby boy." he whispered, wrapping his arms loosely on the younger's waist.

innie blushed again. he loved being called those cute pet names. what a tease, jeongin thought to himself as he know the elder could feel whats under his pants.

it was too early in the morning for this.

"you can cook now." he mumbled , urging the blonde who didn't want to let go of him, and although jeongin didn't want to either, the eggs are going to end up being burnt.

"you must be hungry." the younger added and this time hyunjin look him straight in the eyes and said with a dangerously low voice,

"innie...you have no idea."