twenty

faultless

2 YEARS LATER

"akira, baby what did i tell you about going through our stuff in the room?" while the older softly talks to the girl who held a toy specifically not for children, jeongin stayed sat across them flushed.

when the two had left earlier for a grocery run, their daughter had rummaged through the cabinet where hyunjin had locked all of their things. there were handcuffs, lubes and most importantly, the toy that akira thought was something else.

luckily it wasn't that obvious because it was in an odd shape, and it was newly bought so it was still kept in the packaging. "i'm sorry daddy i was just bored since no one is here to play with me." the younger suddenly felt guilty because it seemed like they were not giving her enough attention, specially these past days because of how hectic business was for them.

"oh baby you don't have to apologize, you know what? daddy and i will bring you to your favorite place today." the two then watch as akira's face brighten up, a toothy grin making them chuckle.

"really?" the girl perked up with excitement as jeongin nodded, proceeding on carrying her so that he could change her clothes. hyunjin watch with so much love and pride to call this beautiful human being his boyfriend.

the older then proceeded to lock up the cabinet and make sure this time that it was indeed locked and the key was hidden somewhere higher. he let out a chuckle. luna will hate me

hyunjin walked inside akira's room where the two were laughing along side each other. the younger was genuine and a natural when it comes to kids. plus? jeongin loved the child like it was his.

"let's go children," the older joked and innie slapped his arm lightly. "we don't want to be late to see luna."

;

the three walked on the grass that was well kept despite the bad weather the towns been in lately. today the skies were clear and the sun was up thankfully.

in jeongin's hand he held a picnic basket they packed with fruits, pastries and a bunch of sweets. hyunjin on the other hand carried his daughter along with the blanket.

"mommy!" akira carefully got down from hyunjin's arm and ran towards the tombstone.

the older pulled jeongin to him because he already started tearing up. the younger was more than happy to take care of akira now that luna had passed. it was the right thing to do and he is also doing it in remembrance and respect for her.

"i love her so much." the younger whispered as both of them watch the child talk about things they couldn't hear from where they were standing.

akira looked eager and happy as her lips move. "me too baby. i wouldn't let anyone hurt her, or you." hyunjin said as he looked straight into his eyes.

they then laid the blanket on the grass and set everything up. everything was in place and it was faultless.

luna would've been so happy if she was here. then as they eat, hyunjin's mind wandered of certain things. it's been precisely only a month since the two had not done anything in bed since they were scared their daughter would hear them.

the older understood jeongin's fear of course, but he was a needy boy and he was surprised he even lasted a month without fucking the life out of his boyfriend.

but tonight...tonight is going to be different since akira's nana would be picking her up right after they're done here.

luna's mother had changed drastically ever since things went down hard. she became so worried about them and so today she said she was to take the child into their home even for just a week.

the two had already forgiven her months ago since she was really trying her best for the child. the thought of finally having jeongin to himself all night aroused the older and even though he loved being around his daughter, he couldn't help but crave for an alone time with his boyfriend as well.

"what time will akira be picked up again babe?" jeongin asked as he sat between the older's legs, popping sour-sweet strawberries inside his mouth.

"right after 1:30. and after were done here... i think you know what i have in mind for us." hyunjin smirked as he took in the younger's face in his fingers and kissed him hungrily. they had to stop abruptly since akira was just running a few feet away from them.

"can't wait to fuck you until your tired and pleading for me to stop." the older whispered in his ear, making a shiver run down his spine. this will be a long night.

;