fifteen

with all that's left of me

"y-you love me?" tears were slowly falling on the younger's cheeks as his eyes widened. his pink lips were quivering because he was trying not to let out a sob. the words he was waiting to hear from hyunjin for so long... he finally said it.

"all of you, innie. each and every inch of you." hyunjin said with wavering voice and he was biting the inside of his cheek, feeling a faint rush of fear that the younger don't feel the same way.

he was overthinking that maybe he said it a little too soon, but he couldn't go on another day without innie knowing his strong love he had for him.

"i-i'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable... you don't have to say it bac-"

"i love you too. with all that's left of me." jeongin was taken aback when the older ran to him and carried him.

he felt his shirt being stained by hyunjin's hot tears. he held on to him feeling euphoric. he loved him with everything that's left of him even when he's got nothing anymore.

"please promise me you'd stay. i can't handle another more pain." hyunjin said in between sobs. "i've already lost enough. she would've loved you jeongin." the younger was confused on who he was referring to.

"i'm not leaving you jinnie." the younger's words warmed hyunjin. he then carried jeongin to the couch because he knows he will ask him who he was referring to. he figured it's just right if he tells him about his biological mother.

"innie..leah is not my real mother." he began and the younger stayed in his lap, shocked but he didn't say a word yet. he urged for him to continue.

"my biological m-mother.." his voice started to shake as he feel a surge of sadness about to take over again. he weakens when he talks about this.

"she committed suicide when i was just 9." the younger's face fell, feeling a pit inside his stomach. "ever since i was 6, they're already cuts in her wrists. i even witness her doing that." he was now shaking as the memories he despised has now come back.

hyunjin felt lightheaded and the younger held his hand, letting him lean into his chest.

"if it weren't for that fucking bastard who was caught cheating... my mom would still be alive innie." he broke down, loud cries echoing through the apartment. it was torture to see the person he love be in this state. he hated seeing hyunjin hurt.

unending tears fall and the younger was so pained for him, he couldn't control tearing up once more. "i miss her everyday. i miss you mom." he was in excruciating pain and it weakens jeongin because it seems like he couldn't ease the hurt he was in.

that's why ever since the older's mom was buried, he'd never felt more hatred towards his father. hyunjin was just a kid and no such pain should be dealt with. but he did, he cope all through that alone.

but then an angel came. a blue haired boy, who made his world so much better.

"she's looking down at you, no more pain and suffering for her. i just know for sure she's proud of you." jeongin said as he hold the sobbing boy who couldn't even speak anymore because of his cries.

both of them had gone through hell and the younger was glad they met each other.

they're each other's cure.

"you think so?" hyunjin asked sniffling. he nodded, softly wiping the tears away and placing a long kiss on his lips. when they kiss it always feels like they're in their own world. sparks never left and it made them explode with bliss inside.

"mhm. don't beat yourself up, none of it is your fault. lets go to bed now, okay?" the blonde nodded, still buried in the younger's chest.

they know both of them needed rest after all the energy that has been drained from all the crying. they went through a lot together, and this caused their relationship to be stronger.

"you make my life worth living ." hyunjin whispered, exhausted from everything except of him. jeongin.

;