twenty four

his whore

( im cringing as im editing oml im sorry everyone, i really dont know why i wrote this :") )

"baby... do you have an idea how mad you're making me right now." hyunjin growled as the younger continued giving him an attitude. of course he wasn't actually mad, he was enjoying it. his little innocent one suddenly being a bitch just to show him he can take his sadistic side.

"i think someones gonna get punished tonight. hmm?" he taunted, his warm tongue sucking mercilessly on the younger's neck and collarbone which was literally covered in huge hickeys purple almost going to black.

"don't make me wait." jeongin suck in a breath as the older suckled on his soft spot then to his swollen nipples. his eyes rolled back to his head as he pull on hyunjin's hair. "ah- daddy! mmm." he didn't know where that word came from but both wasn't expecting it and it made hyunjin smirk as he lapped harder on his nipple. "daddy huh. what happened to your jinnie or hyung?" he let out a deep chuckle as his fingers went to play with his hole.

jeongin squirmed as he adjusted himself on the counter to give him more access but he quickly slipped his fingers off in a way to annoy the younger. "h-hyunjin what the fuck was that!" he whined, his half lidded eyes making him look like he's drunk. the older loved seeing him like that. "don't fucking curse me, brat. don't test me." he snapped, his fingers choking around the younger's neck to show him he was still in charge.

"is that all that you've got hwang hyunjin?" jeongin moaned, his fingers accidentally scratching the older's jaw down to his neck. hyunjin smirked, hissing as it starts to sting, and what the younger did obviously triggered him more, plus the way his voice played and taunted his name.

someone really is about to get punished tonight.

"you're really testing me jeongin. but it's fine. i won't be the one screaming in pain later on anyway." he bit the younger's lip harsh. "just know that when you wake up the next days and you can't feel your legs anymore... it's not my problem." hyunjin whispered before slamming the younger's body against the mirror where it cracked causing shards of glasses to fall on them both, but mostly jeongin. "ah fuck!" the younger's skin was pierced will small pieces and he winced in pain. 

nevertheless hyunjin ignored him as he pulled out his boxers. he was seeing red as he inhaled sharply, trying to shake some senses into himself before going in and punishing the living lights out of his boyfriend. his fingers played with the side of jeongin who was already moaning both in pain and pleasure. but the younger hasn't seen anything yet.

"you're going to obey me jeongin. i am the one in charge, and you don't get to boss me around. do you fucking understand?" the younger nodded with a lopsided smirk on his face. his plan worked more than perfectly.

hyunjin was so infuriated and he know he'll show him no mercy now. "use your words. your hyung can't hear you." both were already dripping with pre cum and the older was erect, badly wanting to enter him. lube wasn't needed at this point.

"y-yes binni-" jeongin's face fell as soon as he realized what he did. he wasn't even doing it on purpose, his mind was just running around with thousands of thought because of how overwhelmed he is. in front of him he saw the older smirk, laughing in a sinister way as he look away while cracking his knuckles. hyunjin's jaw tightened while his eyes pierced now the younger who gulped. fear visible all over his face.

"what did you say?" 

"h-hyunjin i didn't know wha- ah!"

jeongin let out a loud whimper he felt the older enter him. not just the tip, but hyunjin's whole length slammed inside of him without doing it slowly nor gently. he already got him so infuriated that the blonde erased all thoughts of trying to be careful with him. full force he thrusted in and out and as he do so, he felt the younger's wall stretch, pre cum already dripping out from his pink hole.

"you are such a fucking slut jeongin. you don't even know whose name you should scream out." the loud moans of the boy echoed through his apartment walls as his shaking hands clung weakly on the older's neck. hyunjin's entrance was more than painful but eventually the younger adjusted and now they were in rhythm as he bob up and down. hyunjin then stopped thrusting as he let the blue haired boy slip himself in and out of his pulsating length. the younger would jump up and down of his dick first slowly, he would let just the tip inside before slamming back down again into a fast pace. 

"h-hyu.. hyunjin!! ngh fuck!" he was now riding the older and he felt a familiar feeling build up inside of him. he was close to cumming but he knew with what he just did, hyunjin wouldn't let him off the hook just that easily. "you're coming baby?" he taunted and jeongin couldn't do anything but nod as he couldn't not answer without a loud moan escaping from his mouth. he knows how thin the walls are, but it's hard to keep yourself quiet specially when you're getting fucked by an angry sadist.

"well too bad innie. you're not allowed to cum for the rest of the night." jeongin's eyes opened, nervous and scared of what he just heard. he can take any punishment. anything but restricting him from coming. he was very sensitive and he releases very fast. that was something he couldn't control. "but hyunjin i-i can't! you need to let me." he pleaded but the older already made up his mind. "i'm not listening to you tonight. brats like you deserve to be punished just like this, in fact rougher"

what better punishment than to prevent him from cumming. he knew the younger couldn't handle it, and he would just end up coming anyway but hyunjin wanted to see how long he lasts first.

jeongin's braces glistened under the light as he moaned loudly once more. his milky white skin was now dripping with sweat and the once fresh shower scent he has earlier had now turned into the smell of sex. blood, sweat, tears and cum. hyunjin preferred this smell on him anyway. he smirked as he continued to hardly thrust inside the aching hole of jeongin who was shaking with tears continuously streaming down his face, his fingers scratching and digging onto his back once more.

jeongin didn't know until earlier that he was turning his older on more when he cried like that. he was trembling because this was too much pleasure but he couldn't cum. what's worst than this.

then he simply couldn't take it anymore.

hyunjin watch as the younger's eye roll back and his whole body shake. he looked down to feel jeongin's warm cum drip down his own thigh and onto his dick. seconds after the younger came, he followed.

they were both panting as they finished. hyunjin's back was no doubt scratched but it was nothing compared to the younger's who had glass cut him open. they were a mess. jeongin was frail as his neck was covered in huge hickeys, his back bleeding non stop from the shards and his length still cumming. not to mention his hole was stretched out and throbbing,

all thanks to hyunjin.

"i hope that had taught you well enough, innie. never to disobey and be all bitchy to your hyung." and in response, the younger could just whimper. hyunjin wasn't lying when he said he wouldn't be able to feel his legs after this because he does felt like he was paralyzed from the waist down.

jeongin was in a state where he knows he wouldn't be able to walk for at least half a month.